Thread: Is it worth to buy Huawei Ascend P1 Smartphone

Is it worth to buy Huawei Ascend P1 Smartphone

Huawei Ascent P1 is a new smartphone which is just released recently. I want to know does it is worth to buy or not. I am looking for a good smartphone and going for iphone is not under my budget. I had seen some view on web and found this would be a better choice.

Re: Is it worth to buy Huawei Ascend P1 Smartphone

It is a good phone but looks overcharged. The design and other stuff are fine. What I like is the design of this phone quiet nice. Just have a look on the phone specs. It is worth to buy if there is ICS in it.

It is a long battery performance phone. With 4.3" screen you can simply get hd resolution at high quality. The screen is vibrant and gives sharp output. What I found is that low resolution on the phone is somewhat a defective point. But that can be ignored. Anyhow the phone is reliable and good for buying. It is a high end phone that offers quality output. Before going for this phone, I will advice you to have a look on Samsung Galaxy S3.

This phone has some nice touch interface which you can hardly found in other. But unfortunately there is no Gingerbread support on the same. Compared to other this phone has 1GB of ram inside it and a 1.5Ghz processor. This makes the phone far more better. The cpu gives more multi-tasking option on the same. Talking about the camera parts you get maximum 8 Megapixel. That is quiet fine. Video recording offers you a 1080p video output. This is one of the best smartphone in the market.

Huawei does not look like a popular brand over web. But the phone review that I had seen is positive. It looks this company came forward to offer more high end smartphone in competition with other.

The phone runs on android and it looks fine also. The phone comes with Android ICS. And there are some 3D animation support also provided. I had seen this phone. It is awesome. It is right that the phone is it bit overcharged because of which many might drop idea to buy it. Compared to that if we go for Samsung Galaxy then it is better. Ascend P1 is one of the high end smartphone that was first released by Huawei.

The phone has the most recent ICS update and cleaner interface. Along with regular interface there are some 3D additions in it which will help you to customize your home screen in more better way. The phone is costly but yet worth to buy. The ui is nice and it has all those features which you usually find on other smartphones. With 8 Mega pixel camera you can capture high end images instantly. It is a smartphone with better hardware and output. The device is slim in size and very easy to operate. The rating given to the phone is 8 out of time. The mobile phone is best in user interface. You will never notice that in any other smartphone.

I too agree with the same. Huawei Ascent P1 has the best user interface. Compared to Samsung Galaxy S3 you are getting ICS here with much enhanced UI.

I will support the design and interface. Both are well and fine. The phone is thinnest I had seen yet. It is just 7.7mm thick which makes it more portable to carry. The phone has a really nice look. Though huawei is not a popular brand, but you must see the device details once. There are certain things that can be customized very easily. The phone runs on ICS and is not complicated to handle or operate.

There is a microsd slot to add more storage space. The only issue with this phone is that the backside does not open. It is sealed entirely. You cannot remove or replace the phone battery. The battery power is quiet fine. You can get long hours of usage on the same. The phone is designed to give you maximum battery power instantly.

The phones comes with good hardware specs. That is not yet clearly noticed by others. Like the cpu is 1.5Ghz and 1GB ram. Yet there are popular smartphones market which does not comes with that much ram.

That is right. Due to good hardware support, the phone can perform major 3D operations in more better way. The phone can easily compete with any smartphone in the market. In place of iphone this is one of the most cheaper alternative. I will not say that the phone is high end. But it is reasonable.