Thread: LG Optimus 4X HD has got dust under its screen

LG Optimus 4X HD has got dust under its screen

It has been more than a week having LG Optimus 4X HD and today I noticed that there are some dust particles between gorilla glass and the LCD. It was not there the day I unboxed the phone, I really don’t know how they went in. The build of the phone does not seem to be lose, I don’t think that there is any space from where dust particles can enter in. I am not sure but I feel as if they came up within the phone itself, is there anyone who has noticed anything weird like this or this issue is just with me.

Re: LG Optimus 4X HD has got dust under its screen

I think that the issue is just in your case, they might have entered from the side. Even I am having a LG Optimus 4X HD and it has been a couple of weeks and I have not yet found anything like that. How can they come from within the phone? They have simply entered from a loose side of the gorilla glass. Anyways better get it checked from the nearest service center and they will clean it for you. If those things are something else and not dust then you might get a replacement for the same as well.

Re: LG Optimus 4X HD has got dust under its screen

Yes they might have entered from a lose side, since dust are very tiny they need very small space for entering the screen and you won’t be able to make out if there is actually any opening at the side of the screen or not. Since they are between the gorilla glass and the LCD I don’t think that you need to worry much about that. Just visit LG service center and get it cleaned.