Thread: How to move all downloaded books in one folder of Kindle 4

How to move all downloaded books in one folder of Kindle 4

I am a new user of Amazon’s Kindle ebook reader. From past one week I have been using my friend’s Kindle 4 reader and I really love it. But I think using Amazon’s ebook reader is not as easy as it looks. Within this one week of usage I came across several different doubts and question but the one that is really disturbing me the most is about the downloaded books. I am actually not getting how exactly should I move those downloaded books that I got through internet into a specific folder. I have made different collection folder and when I download the book that belongs to the same collection then it becomes a big pain for me to move the downloaded ones to that folder. Anyone who has a better trick to move the downloaded book to a specific section altogether?

Re: How to move all downloaded books in one folder of Kindle 4

There is a simple way of moving the book to any of the desired book section that you have in your kindle 4. Follow the instructions:
    • The first thing you need to do is highlight the collection (folder) where you need to add up the downloaded books
    • Now click on the right arrow on the selector and then high the add/ remove files
    • Here comes the option where you can now select the books that you need to add up into the collection
    • The center button is used to perform the add/remove operation. Select done if completed with the operation

Re: How to move all downloaded books in one folder of Kindle 4

Instead of breaking your head with the add/remove operation I would suggest you to try an ebook management software. The name of the application is Calibre.

With this application the best you can do is sort your collections from your computer system and then once you are done simply transfer the collection into your Kindle 4. That’s it, you need not have to do anything more than this. I am sure you find the procedure too simple (at least compared to the steps that have been suggested).

This ebook management software i.e. caliber has a kindle collection plug-in which helps you to achieve the processor sorting and transferring. If you need to download caliber just google it and get it downloaded into your computer.