Thread: What is new on Rovio's Amazing Alex android game

What is new on Rovio's Amazing Alex android game

Did anyone heard about Amazing Alex. Rovio's has released his game for Android and iOS devices. Rovio is the one who had released Angry bird. I think the game would be awesome. I am looking for some positive review on the game. I loved to play Angry bird. It was free on Android. What about Amazing Alex. Is that too free.

Re: What is new on Rovio's Amazing Alex android game

No Amazing Alex is not free. It comes for Rs.54.69 on Google Play. The game is awesome puzzle game. It is a large game and based on a kid name Amazing Alex you made puzzle to make his way out. Watch the trailer to get detail on the same.

Amazing Alex is awesome game. Rs.55 is not bad for that. The game is based on puzzle environment where you can make your own puzzle also. There are around 100 levels in the game. So that is quiet enough. It is possible to make your own level and share the same with friends. The game is not only offers a puzzle gameplay, but also very creative. If you are quiet fed up playing Angry bird then this is the one that I will recommend you. The game is based on challenges. There are objects that are needed to be placed properly. It has very simple and easy to manage control, nor the same is complicated. The game is available for iOS also. Rovio quiet knows the taste of people. Because as the game landed on App store it marked as the best paid app. And this game is must to have for everyone. To finish your goal you need to setup objects in such a way so that you can make your way out. Very nice game.

I had see some video and screenshot of this game. It has some glimpse of angry bird. The game has a puzzle which is accomplished through tapping on screen. Like putting a ball into basket. You need to remove the obstacles in between.

Paying 55 bucks for 100 level is not bad. I am going to buy this game soon. Rovio has mentioned to provide free levels as there will be any new updates for it. The best thing about this game is that it offer you a kind of creative tool to make your own levels. So you can simply use objects provided in the game and make a level out of it. Then you can simply share it with your friend. It is not only possible to share levels, but also the solutions.

So that is what I liked in the game. Other than this there are some 35 objects that you can use among 4 location to make your level. For puzzle point of view on android and ios this is one of the best game. I hope rovio has released a free version of this game with minimum levels, so that users can atleast have a test of Amazing Alex.

Yes I too thought. Rovio must have given a trail or a demo type game, to find out how it actually works. So that people can buy the same when liked. This would had given nice popularity to the game.

Amazing Alex is a great game. I am sure you will not get bored here. The game features a kid who makes different types of puzzle for playing. This puzzle are the central story. The game works on single environment. There are no major changes. What you need to do is use the objects in room to end the puzzle. Somehow at later levels the game became a bit complicated. This game made me remember of Saving the Private Sheep which is free on Android.

I had played the game and enjoyed the same. But compared to that Amazing Alex is good. It is not complicated, but need a good mind power to clear many levels. Rovio much create such type of games. And guys if you can check properly on Google play there is a free version of Amazing Alex also available. There are around 16 Levels provided. And for all levels you have to pay the game price. The game is easy to play offers you hints in between. You just need to make the objects get into proper position.

There are many things this games has. When you keep playing then you can figure out how addictive. I will recommend you to try the free version first and then check back.

It is totally different than Saving the Private Sheep. The game is has many things. I had seen the game and tested also. It is worth to buy. But for this game it is better if you can manage a good big screen device. Will work quiet well on a table pc. Check the free version once. If you like that you can download the full.