Thread: PC suite for lg optimus 4x hd

PC suite for lg optimus 4x hd

I have been Nokia user since i started using mobile phone. After long years staying a loyal customer to Nokia, finally i switched to LG Optimus 4X HD coz of its stylish looks and features. I bought one for me and really liked it.

Now the question i want to ask his where can i get/download PC Suite for lg optimus 4x hd ? i need it to do some stuffs we do with other pc suites ? please give a direct download link or let me know the site where i can download the same.

Re: PC suite for lg optimus 4x hd

Well me too always used Nokia, and i know everything about Nokia devices and its softwares. But just to help you and for my knowledge i tried searching for LG PC Suite. But i dint found any. not even on LG's official pages.

The only thing i got is something called "LG Mobile Support Tool". i dont know what is it. You should download and see what it does. you can download the same from here. It is in KBs. For more info checkout this LG Page.

Re: PC suite for lg optimus 4x hd

Quote Originally Posted by shikhar View Post
    The only thing i got is something called "LG Mobile Support Tool". i dont know what is it. You should download and see what it does. you can download the same from here. It is in KBs. For more info checkout this LG Page.
    Thanks for the help buddy but that is not a pc suite. When i install and run that tool, it asks me to connect my phone. When i do, it searches for some phone update. I dont know what it is searching. But am sure it is not pc suite.

What should i do now ? Doesn't LG phones required any PC Suite ? Also is there any third party application that can work with LG phones as the same ? Please help.