Thread: Download Demolition Dash free from App store

Download Demolition Dash free from App store

Demolition Dash is a awesome game on iPhone. The game provides you a character called Zilla who is like a big dinosaur. Zilla destroys many city. The gameplay is based on destroying as much as you can. I had tested this game and it is awesome. There is a new version upgraded on App store which offers you more gameplay, but above all the game is absolutely free. I will recommend those who has iphone or ipad to download the game and play. The download size of the game is just 64mb which is not bad. Add your views about the game.

Re: Download Demolition Dash free from App store

Demolition Dash is really nice game. If you love the HD version then that will cost you $1.99 with vibrant screen. The developer created a nice character Zilla. The game is mostly based on hit and run. Zilla movies and destroys many thing that come in his way. Like cars, building and even helicopter. I like the flying ability provided to Zilla. But that you can destroy higher targets. The game does not looks complicated but to some extent fun.

The game is good for all ages. I was just trying to find what the new version has. You had mentioned that it is upgraded and still free. Luckily they are not charging for the same. Has anyone played any other cities in it. What changes do you notice. The first level that I play was basic based on destroying cars and some blocks. That was good really. What I think the game will look more better on Apple iPad. This needs a bigger screen to run. On small screen, sometime there are certain things that are missed and it is quiet complicated to track them down.

It is a good game and till the time it is free, everyone should add this in your apple device. It does not provide any complicated gameplay but easy to destroy and keep running.

I got the details on changes. The new version is 2.1 and first the game will not work on iPhone 3G. So those who has old devices forget it. The new version gives you endless run. You can keep on playing unless you get bored completely. There were certain bug fixes which were never noticed. Compared to the older one that I had played the new looks has improvement in graphic. I felt a bit boring after playing certain levels. Zilla keeps on running and you need to tap and jump. You can hit higher targets and also collect certain upgrades.

The game is quiet childish. Among hit and run type, the game is best one according to me. There are no complicated camera angles. If you this on your iPad then you can play it on more better way. Because you get a larger screen to see the enemies. I will not say the game is quiet unique, but interesting and can be handy when you need a break. You have to and avoid obstacles. Zilla can roar and destroy objects also. There are more challenging modes added. You must atleast try this once. It is not bad to get a free game.

I had kept that on download. In the means time I was checking the video, and it looks great. Surely the game will be fun. Are there different modes in game.

Yes if you player World Rampage mode then there are around 8 cities that you have to destroy. While the endless mode is more challenging. In endless mode you can keep on playing and as Zilla moves more difficult enemies lie ahead. This is bit fun I think. The game simply end when Zilla is not able to survive the attacks. What I know about this game is that it is very addictive. Once you start playing you will not turned it off so quickly. The game gives you option to share your score directly on facebook and twitter.

So if your friends are playing the same game, then you can compete them. The animation is more improved in the new version and graphics are better. Unfortunately it does not work on old models. You need atleast iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 to run it. I thought this will atleast work on iPhone 3. For iPad the games work on iPad 2. You can one time test the same on older model if you have any.

Is there any news, that this game will be available for android also. I am trying to find the same but nothing yet mentioned. I hope the developers are thinking for the same.

Not yet, the game is not available for android. But we can hope for positive output in future. What I found that the game work on third generation of ios devices. So if you have older one then quiet the thought of downloading it. The reason is that this game needs a better hardware and latest software to perform well. You begin with playing the training session to learn how it works. There are not complicated controls here.

The buttons are simply displayed on your screen. It is nice that the developer added power-ups in the game. The power-ups collected in between allows you to carry major destruction and finish the level fast. At later level the game becomes more complicated to play because of increasing zilla speed.

It is a good game. I will not say too bad, but good for timepass. But surely you are going to fed up after few levels. As there are not new things introduced.

I love playing endless mode. Under this Zilla's speed rises when it moves ahead. At that point it becames a bit complicated to lill the enemies. The game is quiet addicted and the graphics is better. You can clearly differentiate the enemies here. I will to say the game is too complicated or too hard, but at reasoable point you are going to get bored.