Thread: Which is the largest Android tablet yet

Which is the largest Android tablet yet

As we all know Tablets are taking up the market over limit, decreasing the needs of laptops and other gadgets, i would like to know something about Tablet PCs. There are tablets starting from 3500 INR like Akaash to 50000 INR like iPad. Same stands with their configurations as well, some are with very low configs to very high configs.

But i would like to know which Android based tablet PC in the world has the largest screen ?

Re: Which is the largest Android tablet yet

Talking about tablets with largest screen, only one names come in the mind, that’s Toshiba Excite 13. If am not wrong it is the largest Android tablet till date with the large 13.3inch LED touchscreen. Running on quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 mobile processor, GeForce graphics , 1GB of memory and Android, Excite 13 offers great experience of gaming and other stuff with its 13.3 inch AutoBrite LED Backlit display offering 1600×900 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. Other than this, there few tablets such as Asus Transformer and Samsung Tab with 10.1 inch display. But still Excite 13 wins the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzaan View Post
    Talking about tablets with largest screen, only one names come in the mind, that’s Toshiba Excite 13. If am not wrong it is the largest Android tablet till date with the large 13.3inch LED touchscreen. Running on quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 mobile processor, GeForce graphics , 1GB of memory and Android, Excite 13 offers great experience of gaming and other stuff with its 13.3 inch AutoBrite LED Backlit display offering 1600×900 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. Other than this, there few tablets such as Asus Transformer and Samsung Tab with 10.1 inch display. But still Excite 13 wins the game.
    Yeah, that’s correct. Toshiba Excite 13 has the biggest screen on any Android based device available in the market. But if this question would have been asked few months later, the answer would have been changed. Because Japan is making an Android ICS based tablet PC with the world’s largest screen ever. Yeah, world’s largest screen with 21.5 inch. Name of the tablet is Kouziro FT103.

It is an Android AIO device featuring largest 21.5 inch display with 1920 x 1080 resolutions running with TI OMAP 4429 processor. Kouziro FT103 will be releasing soon but sad thing is that it will not be launched worldwide. Infact the device will be sold only in Japan and no other countries. Though it wins the title of Android tab with largest screen, we people will not be able to use it.

Wow, that’s great info. I was not aware of this. I mean, a tablet with almost 22 inch. Why they are not going to sell it out their own country? Sounds disappointing. Anyways, I guess it is meant for home use, like a Television because I don’t think there is any way to carry it along with us like other Tabs in our pocket.

Well guys, as Kouziro FT103 is not coming out of Japan, Excite 13 still wins the race for Android based tabs in bigger screen stats. But what about other Tabs ? have any one of you heard about Modbook ?

Modbook Pro is also a Tablet pc with 13.3 inch Touchscreen display powered by Intel Core i5 processor, 1TB HDD and graphic cards. Though it is not Apple’s product, it runs with Apple’s own Mac Operating system. According to its specifications it is more powerful than any laptop or desktop, but you can carry it along in your pockets as Tablet PC.

Check out more about the same: Modbook Pro – A Tablet with 13.3inch Screen powered by 2.9 GHz Processor