Thread: Radiant Defense awesome tower defense game for Android

Radiant Defense awesome tower defense game for Android

If you love tower defense games then go on Google Play and search for Radiant defense. Awesome game with ample of levels. The is actually out for mac and I found this suddenly on Google Play. It is free to play. The game offers a simple gameplay level where you have to guard your maze to from aliens. I had played Nexus before, but that is too complicated and in free version you only receive the first 4 levels. After switching to Radiant Defense, I found it is better.

Re: Radiant Defense awesome tower defense game for Android

You are right. I play this game on my android tablet. Really very addictive game. What I like is the environment they had made. It is quiet clean and competitive. Your are easily diverted or feel boring. Also the game gives you option to build a trap instead of just placing weapons and shooting enemies. The current version that you mentioned has around 12 different mission. You can upgrade your weapons or buy super weapons to kill large number of aliens in single time. This are some features which are not found in other game. I did not find the game complicated but better. In other game you have limited weapons or upgrade choice. While in this you can upgrade your weapons 9 times.

There is a paid version of this application available. It provides you some additional features and weapons along with no add support. I think this is far more better. 12 missions are quiet enough. The game has a maze type look where aliens enters. You can place traps and weapons to block their access. It became quiet effective to play such type of game on a touch screen. All in all Radiant Defense gives you full fun while playing. Nothing is boring here.

I would love to test the same. I had checked Google play and seen some screenshot. I hope the game is good. But does the free version gives all mission that you had mentioned.

I will recommend everyone to have a look on the game video. The game is too good. It does not give you big maps or advance environment, but it offer you simple and competitive gameplay. I had seen the game looks quiet great and playing the same is very simple. But as the level rises it became more competitive. There are different of weapons and aliens which enter your area to invade. Also you can simply make a way of your own choice.

That is the best part I liked. You can block access to easy area and let them enter your maze from longer path. Weapons placement and upgrade are simple done via tapping. I like the variety in game. The game has ample of weapons and features which cannot be ignored. I prefer to go for the paid version, because in that your weapon power increases more. There are easy and hard mode that you can use to make the game more competitive. Whoever has a android phone must play this game atleast one time.

I was looking for a similar tower defense game. Thanks to this thread. I played a couple of level and enjoyed. Better place the weapons at regular time interval. Some of the nasty aliens enter too early.

Radiant Defense is a average game. It has features like other tower defense has, but there is a bit difference. If compare to other then this is bit addictive. It has good gameplay environment and also looks fine. Anyhow I had found this game as good for everyone. I was too looking for a good tower defense game and found this one. The game is mostly based on space where you have to plant weapons so that aliens did not enter. There are also different types of enemies that needs strong weapons to get killed.

When you are playing the game I will recommend you to get familiar with the game mechanics and weapons. So that you can put then instantly during attack. It is very easy to understand the same. You just need to upgrade your weapons on right time. The game offer you some money which will help you to keep purchasing stuff. This are common things that I was talking about. What I was expecting is to get a game with some different output. I tried to find but there are no new tower defense games are out. Try this one and post your views.

Radiant Defense is a good game and I liked it. I am looking for a pc version of this game. Does anyone has information on the same. Is there any other similar tower defense for pc.

No the game does comes for pc. Enjoy it on your Android. If you have a tablet then it is more fun playing. All you need to do is place the weapons on right place and let the alien army enter your maze. The alien wave keeps on rising making it complicated to survive. To some extent the game also has a strategy that you need to follow properly or else you will loose the level soon. The game provides the player to directly edit the map and change the path of enemies. This is not found in other. Because I had seen other game gives you a constant part or alternative to that.

There are not major customization you can do on it. In Radian Defense you can change the entire path and make them slower to reach your place. The more level you play in every mission the alien wave increases. There is small tutorial in the beginning which is good enough for anyone to read and understand how this works actually. It is easy to switch tutorial while playing.

It is not complicated game. But yes full of fun. We are lucky that the game is free and there is no charge for the same. I hope the game developer will provide more updates on the same in future.

I liked it. There are all mission provided to you in the free version also. Only there are certain ads that makes you irritating while launch.

The game performance is fine and easy to play. All in all it is a very nice game.