Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How is WishTel's new Ira Thing 2 tablet?

Portable Devices

Old 12-07-2012

How is WishTel's new Ira Thing 2 tablet?

After waiting for a long time for Aakash (that I dint got yet) I bought WishTel Ira tablet in May for around five thousand. To be frank though its low config tab, it was worth for its costs. Now I heard today that they launched a new Ira Thing 2 tab. To be frank, after getting impressed by Ira 1, am planning to buy this launched device as well.

So, as it is released today itself, I would like to know how is the tablet, how much it costs and is it really worth to buy ?

Old 14-07-2012

Re: How is WishTel's new Ira Thing 2 tablet?

As Ira Thing 2 is an updated version, surely there will be some new things. The major change you get with this new Tab is its OS. Earlier Ira thing was running on Gingerbread, but Ira Thing 2 is an Android Ice cream Sandwich Based tablet having powerful 1.5GHz processor and 512 MB of RAM. You even get good connectivity with Ira Thing 2 with its high-speed WiFi support , 3G and Bluetooth for transferring files. As per storage there is 4GB inbuilt and you can expand it using Micro SD Card. Wishtel has launched the device in 6 peppy colours that are black, red, yellow, pink, blue and white, So you can have the tab in your favorite colors as well. As per the price, you get all these in just 6,500. It sounds good as a budget ICS Tab for Indian Market.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,