Thread: How to install java software

How to install java software

I have formatted my china mobile phone two days before and now i want to install some software's in that just for playing games, watching images and etc. But i don't know how to install java software in china phone. So may i have your helpful suggestions. Please do help me.

Re: How to install java software

Hey, i am also using china cell phones, and i also want to install the java software for the same purpose, but my friends told me that you cannot install java software in all your china cell phones. China phone do support java software, but only for selected models. You just have a look on your model, and ask the manufacturer whether your model is suitable for java environment or not. If yes, then ask him how to install that software. He will charge you something and then you will be able to access java software on your cell phone.

Java software supports only .jar files. For that you need to select or download a .jar file. Once you have completed with the download, you can click that button and can use the software. But make sure that your are having a file with .jar as its file type.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey friend, China phone supports .nes file type. You have to copy .nes to some folder or on the storage device(phone memory or memory card). Then, reset your phone and star with the software. But remember one thing, you cannot install this software on all chinese mobiles. Check, which model you are using.

how can i check the manufacturer if the sticker is nokia but the unit is fake ..

IMEI is the unique number identification of a cell / mobile phone. All mobile phones have a unique number – therefore you would not find two with the same number. A 12-month warranty sticker slapped on top or side parts of the phone’s box, a tamper-proof label at the back of a unit along with the NTC logo and the type acceptance as part of one sticker, a Nokia tamper-proof warranty seal; a hologram showing Nokia connecting hands at one angle and the original enhancements logo at another angle in the battery. To check your IMEI number, key in “*#06#” (star hash zero six hash) on your Nokia mobile phone’s keypad just as you would when you dial a phone number to make a call. “When you angle the hologram on the left, right, down and up sides of the logo, you should see 1, 2, 3 and 4 dots on each side respectively,” a Nokia advisory added.

If you want to check the manufacturer then you need to check the IMEI number. It is the unique number identification of a cell / mobile phone. Every mobile phone is having a unique number. To check your IMEI number, key in “*#06#” on your Nokia mobile phone used. So, you can check it by your own. And confirmed about the real manufacturer.

Hi friend,

You can install the Java related software in your china mobile only if your mobile has support to java. You first need to check that if your chine mobile is support java or not, for this you should visit the website of your mobile manufacturer to get more details regarding your mobile phone. For you information I don't thing that china mobile has support to java software. My friend has one china mobile, and this mobile doesn't support the .jar file of java.

buy the newest 1 iphone 4G it supports .jar application . . .

please can my Tecno T530 install java sftware? I have checked the manufacturer specs for the phone model and it says Yes, how do i do this pls

Quote Originally Posted by macnelsonelcharis View Post
    please can my Tecno T530 install java sftware? I have checked the manufacturer specs for the phone model and it says Yes, how do i do this pls
    Installation process is very simple. Just download any Java / .jar file on your PC or directly on your phone. If you downloading on PC, than transfer to your mobile via USB or bluetooth. Once it is on your phone, simply Run it from options.

"im new here, having a problem on my china phone, i tried to install opera mini .jar files, but an error occur, i think my phone does not support java files. But it has a pre installed java games, so i thought that it can also support java apps. The problem is, i cannot locate the java menu, only the java games."

is there any way that i could install a java apps on my china phone?

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by jade_2012 View Post
    "im new here, having a problem on my china phone, i tried to install opera mini .jar files, but an error occur, i think my phone does not support java files. But it has a pre installed java games, so i thought that it can also support java apps. The problem is, i cannot locate the java menu, only the java games."

is there any way that i could install a java apps on my china phone?

thanks,
    What is the make or model number of your mobile phone? Did you get any manuals with it that can let you know what all types of files does it support? You can try installing some other file formats such as the .mrp files or the .nes files and see if that is supported in your phone, check the links here - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's