Thread: How to copy paste file in Micromax Funbook

How to copy paste file in Micromax Funbook

Hey guys, need urgent help from you all. I bought a Funbook Tablet last week. Working great, no problem. There was some issue with connecting internet with dongle but that too fixed now.

The problem i am facing now is that am not getting option to copy paste a file or folder. you might be knowing that we can connect USB Drives as well with Funbook. I did the same. Wanted to move few files from my USB drive to tablet's SD card. By long pressing the files i get an popup option to copy the files but i dont get any option to paste where i want to paste the files.

Do any one of you know how to Copy Paste files from USB to Funbook ? Please help.

Re: How to copy paste file in Micromax Funbook

As it is an Android ICS based Tablet, features and functions should be the same as other ICS devices. As I don’t have any Android device, never used as well, I don’t have any idea how it works. But as of my knowledge about smartphones operating systems, once you copied files or text, when go to the location where you need to paste it, you need to press Options key to get the paste feature. Did you try that? If not try it out. Till than I’ll try to find out more options.

Quote Originally Posted by Osman84 View Post
    As it is an Android ICS based Tablet, features and functions should be the same as other ICS devices. As I don’t have any Android device, never used as well, I don’t have any idea how it works. But as of my knowledge about smartphones operating systems, once you copied files or text, when go to the location where you need to paste it, you need to press Options key to get the paste feature. Did you try that? If not try it out. Till than I’ll try to find out more options.
    Thanks for the help buddy but I have already tried that. After copying any file I see a text that says that the file has been copied but when I go to the location where I need to paste it, I don’t get any option for pasting. Neither by long press nor my tapping options hard key provided on the product body. What else can I try ?

Well it seems like the problem is with the file manager itself. Or the functions might be very difficult to understand. Why don’t you try out 3rd party File Explorer? If you want, I can suggest you one - ICS File Explorer. Its very simple but much effective in such functions. It allows you to edit/create /copy/paste/cut/rename files or folders with just one tap. You can also set passwords to any of your files or folders using this app. Its completely free and just 1mb in size. So no problem for downloading as well with normal 2g connections also. If you want you can download it from here. You should go for this or another way is very simple and foremost, use USB cable that came with your Funbook and transfer files from your PC or USB.