Thread: What are your views on Panasonic Lumix GX1

What are your views on Panasonic Lumix GX1

Panasonic Lumix GX1 is another high end camera released for professional photographers. Though a costly product, but this provides awesome support for those who loves to capture a high quality images. It is quiet better to discuss first before going for such devices. They are not only costly, but if purchase and lack something, then it looks a waste of money. The camera models under GX1 looks high end to me. What are your views on the same.

Re: What are your views on Panasonic Lumix GX1

What more you want other than 16 Mega pixel camera. High end zoom and clear picture quality is most l look for detailed feature then you can get a clear idea about this series. I was just looking at the same. The 16mp output gives you high image output you cannot imagine. Above all this the camera design is very comfortable to handle. With lowest noise level the technology used in this device helps you to get the most clear image output. With sharp resolution you can simply get clear pictures.

There are also ample of lens provided that you use to get the right kind of image. Go official website of Panasonic and read the feature in detail. It is quiet not possible to explain them point by point. Like the Venus engine, or Intelligent Resolution technology. With appropriate example you can find the right output how all this new additional helps the camera to give you best image output. What matters most is that when you are trying to capture stunning image, it should not be messed in quality. It needs skills to capture a image, but on the same hand the device that you are using must be able to process that.

That is quiet right. In my views this is a high end camera series that you must go for blindly. New products are always rich in feature. I will recommend you to have a look on video review of the same and then check back.

To clear your doubt on the same I would like to tell you about Venus engine. This is somewhat a technology which deals with high speed image processing. The same is somehow control by multiple cpu's side the camera. What I found in its official features that there are around 3 processors engaged in this operation. The result from this is clear sharp image. The camera might look small but the internal features are awesome.

If you check the body it looks a portable devices with many buttons over it. But all is well organized and the size is somewhat matters in photography. You would not love to carry a havey camera with large lenses. Live the level gauge in camera is capable of detecting the lens alignment. So that you can simply capture the photos with right ratio. Even though the size is small the camera has superb flash quality. You can manage the flash intensity on your own. Best images are still possible in night with this camera.

I found this a bit more complicated while using. The camera looks cool but if you are not a professional then surely this is going to confuse you. What about the video shooting output.

The camera comes with video recording support also and that too in hd quality. You can capture video with 1920x1080 resolution in mp4 or h.234 format. That is quiet nice output. Because there are cameras that I had seen which are good in still photography but when it came to video recording they have traditional photos. While Panasonic Lumix GX1 is also good in video recording section. It is possible to record videos in mp4 format directly to avoid processing issue. You can simply connect the camera and move photos from it. There is one more thing I found that at the time of video recording you can simply record @ 11.5mp by hitting the shutter button. This will gain you more detailed resolution and output. It is necessary to carry good internal storage while using this camera

It is a new model and obviously the camera offers great output. It has rich features and high quality image output which is needed for every professional. But the camera looks a bit costly.

If we talk about the features and read those in detail I do not find the cost is high. You might not get that all in one device. This series has good processing power. The camera body looks has everything that you need to shoot ideal image. It is comfortable to hold. It is not like just point and shoot camera, but something with detailed image output.

I was going through a review of this product and found that mostly features are appropriately placed. The image size generated starts from 1.7 mb to 4mb or higher depends on your need. The menu has everything you need. It looks a bit traditional but fine. There is nothing much can be done to camera menu. The backside gives you a lcd screen to view the images and easy control button to the right side. The camera does not many buttons to overload the body confusing you lot.

I had seen certain test based on this camera. If you are not a professional photographer and need a mid range support then this device can be too costly for you. I will recommend you to have a look on other models also.