Thread: Need a good Android Touchscreen Keyboard App

Need a good Android Touchscreen Keyboard App

I have a Samsung Galaxy Android phone. The existing keyboard is bit odd for me to use. I am looking for a more better one. Somehow I found the regular one very traditional with minimal options. Is there more keyboards for android phone that I can download and install. And what are the features they have. I need features like swiping the alphabets on the screen directly or simply fill words type features. Thanks

Re: Need a good Android Touchscreen Keyboard App

There are many. I will advice you once to check that on Google Play. There you can find ample of keyboard with various features. It will make your job quiet easier. One of the best keyboard according to me is SwiftKey 3. This keyboard has many features and quiet simple to use also. The interface is lot more better. If you are fed up with poor typing sense then you can use this keyboard to enhance your typing work. The keyboard app is not free. You have to purchase that for Rs.255.66. It can help you to type easily type your messages in emails, or sms, or on social networking.

The text engine in this board is much better are compared to others. It is quiet right that the existing keyboard in android phone is not that much better. If you need advance features then it is recommended you must look for different on Google apps. After installation by default change your existing keyboard to the one you had installed. I will recommend you to go for SwiftKey as I am using the same already. But if you need a free version of keyboard apps then you have to search under free category of Google Play.

Go for Swype keyboard app. If you face issue of slow typing then this one will help you a lot. The keyboard mostly works very smoothly and you can use your thumb or index finger to quickly type message. Other than this it offer you a auto fill features by which you can complete the word without typing it fully. There are other set of different options that you can configure to use it in more better way.

I have two keyboards apps that can help you out. The first is Smart Keyboard Pro and the second one is SwiftKey. For basic usage and proper typing purpose you can go for the Smart Keyboard Pro. It does not have much feature but display a full keyboard on the screen with appropriate listed With Smart Keyboard Pro you get option to configure sound and vibrations on your typing methods. You can use swipe gesture as per your need and it offer some customization options too. With this you can simply modify the keyboard skin and make it more better to use.

I will only advice you to get this you do not need any advance option. This is just better for easy typing only and if you need more enhanced keyboard app with some extra features then SwiftKey is the best one. There is nothing better than this. Because this keyboard provides you easy gesture setup and great features with other keyboards do not have. It is actually a worth for money product. The keyboard provides you some option related to language and layouts. You can choose the most comfortable one from that. Good for those who simply spend too much time on facebook or chat messengers.

SwiftKey is chargeable but it is better. I can give you list of some free keyboard. You can one by on test them all as per your need. There is a free edition of Swiftkey also available on Google Play. They are GO Keyboard, trail of Smartkeyboard, Touchpal, SlideIT, Emoji, A.I.type and Hackers keyboard.

Under the free category I found Hackers keyboards as one of the best one. The keyboard comes with a esc and ctrl key. This keys are commonly found on pc keyboards and many of us are are using it frequently. The keyboard gives you tab, control and escape keys and along with that you can simply change the entire layout also. The keyboard has full modification options by which you can simply change anything in the board and add important accessibility options.

It is free and has simple features to use. Before going for any other keyboard I will advice you to use this one time. Remembers that some keyboard apps are limited to operating system. Some of them are only made for ICS or higher. So before downloading them you can check the requirement. Usually when you tap the application it Google play checks automatically and thenonly it installs it.

It is not so complicated to find the app requirements

That is the reason I purchased a ICS app instead of Gingerbread. App compatibility is a kind of a issue here. A number of new application simply do not work on well on Gingerbread.

I think the existing keyboard is quiet better. You need to make your self comfortable with touch typing. For fast typing only I think Go Keyboard is good for you. It will make your typing quiet faster and better. For every simple android phone this is quiet better. Anyhow the keyboard gives you additional features of adding a language and modifying the layout as per your need. There is a inbuilt dictionary in the keyboard application that you can use to auto fill words.

You can simply import contacts through it or modify themes. This are all secondary features. What mostly matters is a smart way of enhancing your typing stuff. The keyboard also offers you multi-touch support. So at a time you can press different alphabets and make it better to use.

I am using Ultra Keyboard. This keyboard has some different features compared to other. There are group of alphabets in this that you can try. With multi-touch support you can simply enjoy easy typing.

Did you checked FlexT9. There are four different features that you can try on single application. First it has a keyboard for easy typing. Second you can say and type. It listen to your voice and types on the screen like a dictation application, third you can track the words. That means you can simply glide your finger on different alphabets to make a whole word and last the write option by which you can use a pen or your finger to create a alphabet and it writes the same on screen. It is a very functional product developed by Nuance.

These companies provide the famous voice to text software and so the application has a powerful engine which will make your work more better. This app has best accessibility features and options you can try out.