Thread: When Microsoft will release Xbox 8

When Microsoft will release Xbox 8

What is Xbox 8. I had seen many news like that on web. Is Microsoft Planing to release this. And if yes then what are the features and cost of this product. Why Microsoft so suddenly change the entire console model to Xbox 8 instead of Xbox 720 or something. I hope they are not going to install Windows 8 on that. Surely if this console is coming out there will be more advance gaming options. I tried to find some information based on that on the official website of Microsoft, but there is nothing listed.

Re: When Microsoft will release Xbox 8

That is rumor. There is no Xbox 8. Recently I saw a similar which says that Microsoft purchased some xbox8.com domain. Because of which this rumors spread. If there any version coming out in future, Microsoft will notify through press release.

It looks some kind marketing stunt. There is no information based on console. Microsoft just purchased some domains names based on that. That is the reason why the rumor spread. Sometime ago even I landed on a article which says that upcoming version of Xbox will Xbox 720 which will have lot more features and many supports. But not on gives an appropriate information on that. There can be some hidden stuff coming up. Because Microsoft has acquire those domain for some reasons. One of them is xbox 8.us.

They might use this to promote their new product Windows 8. Isn't Microsoft planing to modify the Xbox interface entirely, something they did to Windows Server 2012. Changing interface is not the only thing that is required there should be more additions. Modifying interface just add more pressure to system resources which makes upgrades more costly. It looks that all manufacturer are mostly trying to indulge cloud support on their devices so that people can have their content on web interface also. Instead of spreading any type of rumor we must wait back for sometime to find the official information based on this product.

Those domains belongs to Microsoft products that is the reason they are acquired. If next month Microsoft buys xboxxxx.com then that does means they are going to launch some adult products.

One thing that I am not able to understand that how does this news site add-ups lots of material into such a small information. Microsoft purchased some domains, and there are rumors around the web that we can lucky to see Windows 8 if nothing happens in Dec 2012. But yes there are not clear information. Rightnow we can say Xbox Kinect is the most recent product they have. Even I agree to some of them when they said that Microsoft also acquired XboxPhone.com and XboxTablet.com. There can be certain things that Microsoft is planing and not willing to share with others. Anyhow it is not possible to peep inside and ensure the information. I agree that there will be a upgraded version of Xbox in future but there is time for that it.

It is not easy to discontinue a old product and start with new version. There are lots of changes that has to be made and with a new product users have more expectations. This are just assumptions. No spokesperson from Microsoft end has said anything on this. So the conclusion is that there are not products at all. If you are going to buy Xbox go ahead. If there is any then still you can continue with same if you do not spend much.

Xbox 8 looks cool name. First came Xbox 360 and then Xbox Kinect. Now if is Xbox 8 then it seem Microsoft is simply changing its platform to something better. Surprises are good for consumers.

There are only wild guess on web. There is no official information on Xbox 8. It is still alien. There are many assumptions that I had seen on web published by various site. Some says it is the next gaming machine and some says that this will be only predictions. People just try to guess that, and no one among them gives the right and intact output. Microsoft just purchased some xbox released websites. Among them was xbox8 dot something. What I can assume from this, will Microsoft go for some portable device like PS Vita something. Yes there is no portable gaming device manufactured by Microsoft. Aren't they planing a product similar to that.

This can be assumption but in future we expect a outstanding handheld gaming device by Microsoft with rich interface and graphics. The only portable devices where Microsoft deals mostly is smartphone and now surface tablet. Rumors can say anything, but I would love to see a portable gaming console by Microsoft.

That looks a good assumption. I too recommend that Microsoft should go for a portable gaming device. It is a long time they are had not yet added any new device in market. Such a big company may busy with lots of stuff.

Some of the news site also posted what will be the hardware of upcoming Xbox. That would be faster and more better. If there is a upgraded version in future then you can assume that you will get a better processor and hd graphic output. 3D is added in the list.

The future gaming console of Xbox will have more better output and smooth performance. Here Microsoft can work hard on the hardware level and for the OS they can addup better improvements, sync abilities, social sharing, more storage, cloud support, accessing your office files, etc and lot more. Because as per my experience the developers are trying to make a common platform where users can do anything independent to device they are using.

I too agree with the same. Future is of common platform rather than robots. People can interact, work on a single platform and it does not matter what device they have. They can common share files and interact.