Thread: Audyssey Audio Dock Air for flawless audio streaming through Airplay

Audyssey Audio Dock Air for flawless audio streaming through Airplay

Just saw this product on web. Audyssey Audio Dock Air which is used for streaming digital audio over wifi network. The price estimated for this product is $399.99. I had found this dock as one of the best product under wifi streaming. Now what really matters is quality. So just want certain advice whether to get this or not. Price point of view the product looks costly for me. Because it works on Airplay and not available for other devices.

Re: Audyssey Audio Dock Air for flawless audio streaming through Airplay

This product is dedicated for music lovers. You can enjoy your wifi media over it. And if you do not own Apple products then it is worthless. I am not sure but you can test that on other wifi network. As far as I now in streaming over airplay this is best. The sound quality, sync option, etc are lot more better. It also provide rich sound quality around the entire room. The size and weight is proper. You need to play it as high so that the sound can travel properly. What I found good in this dock is the setup stuff. It is very easy. You can simply follow some screen instructions and the device get listed on your phone scree.

The dock works for all types of iOS devices. If you go on web to find the product review, one thing that you will common notice is sound quality. This sound quality is far more better and the bass performance is good. There no adjustment you have to do from your device at attain a good output. Anyhow you can boost higher volume on the dock with volume control. The speaker tends to give you clear sound quality at every corner does not matter what you are playing. If you find this costly then try to look on some other models also. They are more costlier which starts with
    $400.

Good sound boost, easy connectivity and low distortion make this product recommended for Apple devices. The sound quality is better. You can visit the official site and have a look on features to clear your doubts.

Audyssey Audio Dock Air is designed to give clean sound. There are no disturbance in between. To some extent your audio quality depends on that. You can watch a good movie on your ipad by syncing this dock as your default audio device. The sound mostly fluctuation in the bass. Where it is not really noticeable but to some extent it irritates you when you play loud music. This all are quiet fixed here. With Airplay support you can stream the music from any part of your house.

You need a Google airplay setup if your house is quiet bigger. Basically this meant for iOS devices and I do not know that it respond to any other device. The device is recommended for those you need rich sound quality with quality bass effect. This is mostly now found in other devices or they simply add a extra hardware to control that. But the cost lies on the same range.

If you found that costly then there are other products that you can try also. But what I liked in this device is its design. It is simply not noticeable in the entire room if placed properly.

My friend has Logitech UE Air. This is a big flat speaker for Airplay devices. The price of this dock is same. There might be minor difference only. The best part of using this device is that you can simply dock the iphone over it. While the product you mentioned works on wifi. There is small integrated dock on the front side where you can keep the iphone also. I found this quiet handy. The only thing that I do not liked much is the design. It is a wide speaker which needs appropriate place. If the placement is not proper the sound is affected and compared to that Audyssey Audio Dock Air has a good design.

It simple vertical shape box. There are many other devices in the same range that you can check for. This are full size big speakers which is going to cost higher. And if you need a cheaper alternative for that then you have to go for smaller devices.

Audyssey Audio Dock Air does not has remote control. That is one thing I was looking for, because you can instantly use remote to shut it off or simply reduce the volume.

That is not actually a kind of negative point. Many Air Dock does not comes with speaker. They are simply controlled by application which you have to install in your iphone or ipad. Audyssey Audio Dock Air has nice sound recognition. You can simply find the difference of various instruments used in a single song. While some speaker docks tries to enhance the audio via inbuilt apps. This makes it more poor in output. The response time is quiet fine. The playback controls are very easy. There is some issue when you increase the sound too high. I had noticed some improper output. That might be a common issue of many speaker. But at a reasonable sound quality you can enjoy your best music.

Audyssey Audio Dock Air is good for bass while iHome iW1 is good for high volume. I liked iHome iW1 because it is better and also cheaper in comparison to Audyssey Audio Dock Air.

My friend has JBL OnBeat Air. This is quiet nice small speaker docke for ipad. It is very small but the sound quality is nice. I can say this is one of the most cheapest Airplay dock you have. The audio performance is nice but not best. You can have a good amount of sound quality at stanard volume level.

But if you increase the same too high you can find distortion in the audio. If you have a home theater then you can go with Audyssey Audio Dock Air type docks while for basic personal usage small docks are quiet better. There is no use of putting that much amount for a dock just for person listening.