Thread: Acer Iconia A700 available on Amazon or some other site for purchase?

Acer Iconia A700 available on Amazon or some other site for purchase?

After reading details about Acer Iconia A700 I really loved it and want to buy one for me. But it seems like people dint liked it at all. AM saying this because am not able to find it anywhere in stores, nor even on any online shopping portal. I tried searching it on Ebay, Flipcart, Amazon but dint found it anywhere for sale. Its surprising. Did Acer stopped the manufacturing of Iconia A700 or is it out of stock? Or whether it is not made available for sale online? Can anyone please give me Iconia A700 url of any shopping site ? My preference to buy is from Amazon. So if you get it on amazon, please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Acer Iconia A700 available on Amazon or some other site for purchase?

Iconia A700 is indeed a very good tablet with interesting design, features and hardware. So I don’t think there something people dint liked the tab. If we see the figure, earlier Iconia tabs even rocked the market. But surely there could be some reasons why it is not available on Shopping portals like ebay or amazon as you said.

There could be other reasons as well like region limited. There are possibilities that the product is not yet launched outside of US. Where do you stay?

Re: Acer Iconia A700 available on Amazon or some other site for purchase?

Don’t know how you people are searching or talking that iconia A700 is not available on amazon. That’s true that it is not available on any other shopping portals (even I dint found) but it is still there for sale on Amazon. See the image below. Just search the amazon properly and you will find the URL.

I would have gave you the direct link for this page but am not eligible yet to post URLs here.