Thread: Bento app for iPad to customize your daily events

Bento app for iPad to customize your daily events

Bento is good app for iPad. I had seen my friend using the same. After accessing the feature for sometime, I found it more organized. Bento is more than a event tracking tool. It has your personal database that can be easily sync with other projects created by you. And all on iPad interface it looks awesome. The new version Bento 4 is more optimized for best usage. I was watching a video on the same. The video states some new additions and more improved interface. Bento simply gives a distinct look to see your contacts and other information. It looks like you are reading your own digital diary. The intro video on the official site can provide you a easy idea how the new version will be more helpful.

Is anyone using the same. What are your likes and dislike on this application. There are event/contact manager type tool for iPad. But in my views this one is the best one. Did anyone notice any negative remarks of this application. What I found is positive review from many other sites. According to them the tool is better and more featured. It is easy to sync your existing contacts and create a track of upcoming events.

Re: Bento app for iPad to customize your daily events

I will recommend this Bento tool. It is more better than others. The price of this tool is just $4.99 on iTunes. So that is not a bad deal. You start with some free templates and organize the information the way you want.

Bento is more than a contact or event manager. This tool is also used for productivity purpose. In business there are various aspect where you need a quick and easy information manager. There is no time you have to search your contact and look for the person you met long time ago. Also you need a personal assistant that can give you regular updates on your upcoming events.

Smartphones have events tracker, but they are too lame. Bento is quiet different and better. You have a wide image with other information needed inside this tool. It is similar to your personal database manager. You can simply drag and drop in the form to create your own kind of view. Along with Bento has ample of customization feature. You can manage colors, background, fonts, etc. That is actually the other part, but what mostly matters is to discuss the features. Bento gives you a simple interface to manage your own upcoming projects. You can generate a sample inside that and share with others.

For example the project template. Under this you can setup a project with budget and start and end time. You can fill up other information like what events are involved in this project along with the name of person who are in your contact list. Bento keeps you updated for that. I had not seen this kind of features in any other tool.

Even I agree with that. I was just testing that and really it is awesome. Under project you can fill lots of stuff. Like if I have to meet a client, I had feed all the information inside it. It does not matter what are number of meetings. Second by adding the name of person from your contact list it helps you remember the people involved in project and manage easy contact.

I am sure there will be rare negative remarks for this application. It is quiet more better than others. I am addicted to event application and I had tried many on iPhone. All of them give you a traditional layout with screen notification or sound alert. But Bento gives you to organize your event in list. With simple tap you can change the timing, drag the events up and down, etc. Very easy to track busy schedule. Within few taps you can simply find out the summary what you have to do today. The app sync with Mac and iPad also. But the negative point is you need to buy a separate tool for each of them. Which according to me is costly. There should be a single app that must work on all this three devices. The new version gives you more option to create your own kind of form. Forms are the screen which display information and you can create one of your own choice. You can use separate templates for different occasions. The search facility is good which provides results quiet early. Other than you have data sorting features, locking facility with user id and password, export files in common format to share with others, etc.

It is a database manager. It gives you simple interface to control your contacts and emails. It is just a more better way to manage your contacts and other details. Quiet a good app.

In my views Bento is a kind of advance list manager. For example in a traditional tool you can type and create a list. You can delete them or edit them. But in Bento you can simply do lot more. It is a good companion for devices like iPad. But it depends on your need. If you are not a busy person then you can go with any traditional applications which is quiet enough. Bento just helps you to create a more attractive type of database. The price for iPad is quiet good. It is just your own personal contact manager. Anyhow if you are not used to this kind of apps then it is not worth buying. Because there are no call features here. For example you have list of people who are engaged with project. You cannot tap their name instantly and call them. There are nice templates in it and it look attractive. Anyhow the app still faces issue with sync. Yet it is lightweight and good app.

There is lot improvement as compared to older version. I am surely going to upgrade to the new one. It is just an database organizer. Do not expect much from it.

Those who are having doubts on that can go for a video review. This video review will give you clear idea on what the app can help you for. In simple word you can organize your contacts and work in it. You just need to tap on the form and get the list of your assigned job. Anyhow the app is mostly for personal usage. I am sure it would be complicated to share the work inside this among a group of people. The app lacks multi-user access.

If we talk about productivity there are number of features which this tool must have. Like instant calling, email, video, conference chat, video conference chat, etc. In future we can hope for such features. Rightnow it is more than enough for personal usage.

Bento is good, but I too agree that if we talk about the productivity things there should be more things added.