Installing apps or games in any android devices is very easy with the Google Play store. Just launch the store, search with the name, and click on install. Its easier than searching apps in .apk format on web, downloading on PC, transferring it to the phone via cable and than installing. So it is good to take care of the store and keep it updated. The version we all were using till now is Google Pay v3.5. Well, yesterday the store is update to v3.7.11 with many new features and great UI.
Lets see what are the fixes done in the updated Google Play version. Normally there is just few changes in the User interface but they have optimized the market that consumes low data and loads faster than before. Also they fixed many issues and bugs we faced in earlier versions such as Force Close, Google Mobile Ads, etc.
Download and installation of Google Play 3.7.11:
You dont need any extra expertize to install Google Play on any of your Android device. It gets installed similarly as you do with other applications.
- Just download Google Pplay 3.7.11.apk from here.
- Save it on your computer desktop.
- Connect your Android device with PC using Cable.
- Transfer the apk file on your SD card.
- Disconnect the cable, locate the file on your mobile and open it.
- It will prompt you with message ""Replace exisiting application, tap on OK.