Thread: What is new in Trapster 5.0

What is new in Trapster 5.0

Just found that the new version of Trapster is going to hit app store soon. I want to know what additions has done to the new one. I had used this before and find it quiet helpful. but some of the information that are mentioned is not intact. It works mostly for major cities. For some remote places it is not easy to figure out the actual traffic direction. I hope there will be major maps addition and more easy way to locate traps.

Re: What is new in Trapster 5.0

It is already available on mac store. You can download and check that. Trapster helps you to get better driving without getting stucked in traffic. This time the app is made more attractive by adding more icons and additional stuff to alert you from any trap. It just helps you to improve your driving experience.

The app is not more helpful now. What I know mostly about this app, that is works on users integration. Mostly traps info are provided by those who are using. And to get the right info there should be ample of users. If not then you cannot locate appropriate information so easily. Based on user info, the app gets updated and you can see the listed area with traps. They can be traffic signal, speed camera, certain accident on the way, etc. You can simply avoid those ways and ensure that you can reach as early as you can. The app works online and also now comes with audio alerts.

It is a handy app for your iphone. You need active internet connection for the same or else you cannot receive updates. The app comes in different languages also. I will not say that the app is best but quiet handy to avoid driving issues. When you have to reach early somewhere you need the best info to avoid obstacles on the way.

I am using the same and it is quiet fine. And surely the updates are based on users. So if your place has less people using it then you cannot find appropriate updates on it. You have to rely on other sources also.

Trapster is fine but not to the point. Like the place where I see, I can mostly find traffic lights. If there is no other way to move, you cannot avoid those lights. Other than this it is hardly anytime you can find accident notification. Such type of app must be provided by the traffic dept. They can keep people updated on ongoing events so that guys in emergency can drive to alternate locations. This app will not work in small cities. Because there are default roads and no alternative for the same. Today there are million of trapster users. You can test that and check that it works in your place or not.

The new version has some additions related to alerts. You can see screen notification or simply visual alert if there is any. Other than this you can use that app to find driving directions. You can make your way very easily if you are traveling at some new place. You can keep the app as a handy tool for your driving work. But it is recommended that you must check properly and do not completely rely on the same.

I think a gps device is far more better than this. The gps device shows you ways and some app also provide you traffic update. You have to search web for that.

Trapster 5.0 is good. It has visual alert system and a 3d map. The 3d map gives you a clear image with navigation to take the right turn. The map offers you terran and satellite mode depending on your choice. You can find speed alerts instantly and drive with safety. The blue line display the route on which you are moving. You can see what all traps are there before approaching it. Other than location traps you can also find places. It is possible to locate petrol pump or shops, etc. Along with this there is a speed limiter added.

This tool shows you the speed that you must stay in on the specific road so that you do not break rules. You can also add alerts on the app and guide other from any accident appeared. It is better than using nothing. Atleast on some route you are properly guided. It works smoothly and ensures that you are not stucked at specific place. Trapster is more enhanced to give you quick information on upcoming limiters. Did you checked the interface of 3D mode. You can also find the location of cops on the road to avoid any unnecessary tickets.

Trapster has a good database for various traffic alert. It can be used to avoid time waste by getting stucked in jams or road accidents. There are millions of people still using it to get alerted.

The new version is entirely different. The developer has done lot of changes in the application making it more unique for people to get right updates. I had tested this app and found that it guides properly for areas like jams, closed roads, etc. Somehow I found real time updates based on small construction carried out just in a hour.

The 3D view is awesome that gives clear indication on the screen that what might appear. Somehow you miss traffic light when you are driving a bit fast on empty road. This happens mostly in night when some lights are being hidden around a tree or board. Trapster gives you prior indication of the signal s that you avoid missing it. The new version is changed entirely and has more helpful. With 3D map, better ui and automatic day and night mode updates, you can use it more easily. It is a recommended app for every traveler who keeps moving from one place to there.

I am not sure about the new one but the old version was helpful. Yet I had not upgraded the same. At my place there are around 2000 people who are using it. Because of them the updates are more frequent and better.

Trapster is a good app. But only thing it lacks is, some kind of its own way to update details. This is what not found in trapster and because of which it is not quiet useful in some areas. You need a good amount of people who are using it and they update on the app about any specific information. It is also quiet not possible for any app to collect that much data. But one I found great in Trapster is location of coffee house or shops. They are well located and can find them very easily.