Thread: Are you using Flipboard on your Android phone

Are you using Flipboard on your Android phone

I saw my friend using Flipboard in his android phone. It is quiet unique app. Is anyone using the same. I have two devices. One tablet which runs on ICS and one phone which is on Gingerbread. I am looking for some output on the feature and functionality. When I check the app it looks a bit complicated. I am confused how to use it actually.

Re: Are you using Flipboard on your Android phone

I don't know what confusing you found in that. It is a awesome app. The app simply provides you a different interface. It is like your own kind of magazine on the phone. Flipboard was released on iPad before and it was huge hit. We are lucky to find that on Android. The app is quiet large and it takes time to load up completely. The app works fine in my case. It gives you a composite option to bring different aspect from web on the single space. You can get news, your social networking updates, etc on the same screen. Flipboard is cool application that everyone must have on his screen. Flipboard is more like a social networking. It gives a virtual look on your tablet. Rightnow the application is capable of giving you access to 12 different social networking website. You can simply search or surf through different articles and view the same on this app only. You do not need to look for any third party applications. It is quiet cooler to use.

I did not find anything great in this. It looks complicated to me to keep all my social networking accounts sync in single apps. If you need this app you will need to keep your internet online all the time.

It does not takes too much data. Flipboard is for those who wants to keep all their account sync on the single place. I had seen that you can simply sync your facebook, google+, twitter, etc account on it. It gives you a notification icon regarding on any updates. Along with that you can get the information on latest articles and hot news. Flipboard is cool app for android. You can simply test and if you do not like you can change it as per your need. Flipboard is nothing more than a social networking app. It gives you a visual look for your entire profile. You can setup the tabs on the screen and scroll and check notification. Compared to other apps which are in market that provide you multiple social support, this is far more better.

I did not find anything great in this. The application provides better option to view your social networking profile. There is nothing much better compared to that. You can use easy navigation features to find out current updates.

Flipboard gives you power to organize your social networking access. You can more than 15 accounts to this app and collect all your notifications on single place. It gives you a virtual look of your entire environment that you can use and configure. It is quiet easy to manage also. Along with your social networking support you can stream your rss, news, hot stores on it and it is reflected in visual way. This makes the application more better compared to other devices. You will need a good active internet connection for the same. Flipboard helps you to easily configure your photos, some default picks, design, photography, etc directly on the single screen. It became easier to work and access each of them.