Thread: Acer Iconia A700 has the best screen compared to prime

Acer Iconia A700 has the best screen compared to prime

I a genuine Acer user, using Acer products from past six years. I have been known each and every pros and cons of Acer products as I keep on learning and researching about all of them as they comes up in the market. Anyways I am now here to discuss something about the new Acer Iconia A700.

Earlier before purchasing this tablet I owned a Prime tablet which as actually gifted to me. After a month of usage i really liked it overall. But recently when I visited a retailer shop, there I found that Iconia A700 tablet took all my attention towards it. It was actually the screen that attracted me more. Later on after accessing it for a while I released that A700 screen is far better than the Prime tablet that I have. So therefore ultimately I switched to A700. I am sure everyone might not share the same opinion about anything; therefore I just wanted to know your view about the Iconia A700 tablet. Guys do comment and have a healthy discussion.

Re: Acer Iconia A700 has the best screen compared to prime

Yeah I do agree that the A700 do have a better screen than other tablets but let me tell you that there are other tablets that can also be considered in place of A700 as a better switching option for Prime. Even I have a Prime tablet with me and recently I have planned to switch my tablet. Either I will go for Asus Infinity or I will go with A700 but most probably I think I will choose Asus Infinity. I personally do not think that A700 has really made any special upgrade. In fact if you compare this product with the previous Acer release i.e. Acer A510 you might understand that no special upgrades or modification has been made other than the screen. Both Acer A510 and A700 at least for me are one and the same with such big difference. This is why the reason I am thinking a lot for switching my Prime to A700.

That’s true. Acer A700 is quite same as A510 but however the screen that has been advanced is the biggest advantage and also a huge difference which has taken away the lime light from other tablets. No matter how beautiful or impressive you find the other tablets but if you are a real fan of Android then definitely you will come back to A700. No other tablet is going to provide you the best experience that you are going to have with this tablet. Prime has no comparison with both A510 and A700, and A510 has no comparison with A700. It’s on you to choose the best one; if you really do prefer a best android tablet with a good screen resolution then go for A700.

I am not a Acer fan or something. The only criteria that I look out for is the best product should come into my hands. That’s the reason I always keep on switching to some of the other product at every certain period of time. but however I must that I had a worst experience with Prime. Although this tablet fulfilled all my criteria and necessity but it didn’t really satisfied me with screen quality. After turning down Prime I switched to iPad which was no doubt the best tablet I had until I was with me. But as I said there are always certain criteria that make me to switch to the next product. While I was having iPad I was in need of an Android device and obvious iPad lacked this thing as it belongs to Apple. The screen quality was good but due to the missing android I switched to Iconia A700. Now let me tell you that this tablet has nowhere left me with any complain regarding anything about it. It has the best design, best screen and also I has Android ICS which was my main requirement. I really love it.

I totally disagree with all your opinion. I do not feel that A700 has really that great screen. I have a Iconia A700 and you know what? The only complain that I have about this tablet is with its screen. There are some of the features related to its screen that has really irritated me a lot.

• Firstly its auto-brightness feature, I think either this features doesn’t works well or it is not at all liked by. What happens is, sometimes the auto-brightness makes the screen too dull and dark which makes me impossible to even read or see anything displayed on the screen.
    • Then I am not really impressed with its sensitivity settings. I am always made to tap on any option much harder in order to select it. Sometime even I need to tap on the same option twice just for the same purpose.
    • Anyone have any idea; is it the inbuilt function which will remain the same or there is something that I should change for getting things working well and fine.

You have guessed it right; obviously there are some settings that you need to change in your tablet so that you can adjust yourself accordingly along with the tablet. As you said those things are very much obvious to happen so do not think that they are any sort of problem.

Auto brightness definitely will change according to the outside weather automatically. As it’s name itself says that the brightness is supposed to be set Automatically (Auto). But if in case you do not like the auto-brightness of the tablet then do not worry you can set the brightness to static. I personally prefer to reset the brightness to either 35% or above it. I get a better view with this setting. Exposing your tablet to the sunlight is a good way of checking or testing the brightness.

With the sensitivity, I guess you can do the same thing. Change the sensitive settings to high and then check the touch of your screen.