Thread: In GSM mode, interlocutor cant hear me on while conversation on Sony Xperia Sola

In GSM mode, interlocutor cant hear me on while conversation on Sony Xperia Sola

Dont know whats wrong with my new Xperia Sola. Am from using it with Vodafone GSM network. All of its features and functions are working fine but the only problem am facing is while making or receiving calls. Until i remain on WCDMA, the call conversation use to be good but as soon as i switch to GSM mode the interlocutor just cannot hear me (i can here him clearly). I checked all settings and call options but nothing helped me yet. Can any one of you help me out in this ? Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: In GSM mode, interlocutor cant hear me on while conversation on Sony Xperia Sola

This could probably be your network problem. Who is your service provider ? Do you have full network in your area? For instance, also try checking your sim card with another mobile phone and see if both side can hear the voice properly.

Even am using Xperia Sola since its release but dint faced any such problem. Anyway, check the above things and let me know the results.

Re: In GSM mode, interlocutor cant hear me on while conversation on Sony Xperia Sola

Quote Originally Posted by Fulki View Post
    This could probably be your network problem. Who is your service provider ? Do you have full network in your area? For instance, also try checking your sim card with another mobile phone and see if both side can hear the voice properly.
    Thanks for the prompt reply,Fulki. But this is not the network problem. Am using Airtel Network, having 3 Airtel Mobiles at my home, rest 2 are working fine than why the problem is only with my device ? Yes, i have full network and the same sim card is working good, both people can hear if used with another mobile. Now what should i do ?

Well, there could be 2 reasons for this problem. First is your device's MIC. That could be damaged, hence people are unable to hear you on another side. You will need to get it replaced. But instead of doing it yourself or wasting money for the same, yoiu can get it done from the service center for free as your device would be under warranty now. Second reason for the same would be the Firmware. Just update the firmware and should be fixed. You can do it yourself as well if you dont have time to visit service center but better get it done from them itself until its under warranty.