Thread: Sony Xperia Sola floating touch not working with browser

Sony Xperia Sola floating touch not working with browser

I have a very interesting issue I must say. My Sony Xperia sola floating touch stops working only when I browse internet. I know it is a rare issue, in fact I think I am the only one with this issue because until yet I haven’t heard or seen anyone facing such kind of issue. Generally floating touch not working kinds of issues are common but its not working only with the browsers is quite strange. My phone is bit old i.e. it is just a month old. I have activated internet two days ago so therefore I am not sure from when the issue is existing. Just after activating the internet when I opened the browser I found that the floating touch wasn’t working well especially with the scroll up and down. Let me tell you that I am having a default browser and until now I had not installed or downloaded any external browser or application.

re: Sony Xperia Sola floating touch not working with browser

Hey, I guess you have mistaken the function of floating touch. The floating touch is actually not fully featured for the browsers only. I mean to say that all the features of floating touch are not enabled for browser. You can scroll up or down in the browser. It is only for marking the browsing link. Now its obvious that if you enable the floating touch to move thing up and down then it would be much difficult for you to select the link. So better you do not think that your phone is faulty or something its just that the brower of Sola has been provided with a limited features of floating touch.

re: Sony Xperia Sola floating touch not working with browser

Do not worry your phone’s floating touch has no problem with anything, its only that the feature is disabled for some of the webpages. I think you need to visit more websites and do some R&D. I am sure you will notice the same that I have noticed with the browser and the floating touch compatibility.

I will provide you some important information. First of all remove the though for all webpage working the same with the floating touch. Its not going to be the same for all. The best example you can take is with Google search page. Just visit that page. Now what you do is try your hands on title that google have (images, videos, places and so on). They will work for that. it’s the inbuilt function made by Sony people. They are the only one who can change it so do no worry. You have no problem with anything in your phone. Lets hope that Sola will come up with the best features in future with the floating touch.