Thread: updated MacBook Pro vs new MacBook Air

updated MacBook Pro vs new MacBook Air

So, I am here to know your taste and choice amongst the apple laptops that are going to come up into the market soon. Obviously I am talking about the models that are already mentioned in the title. They are none other than the latest updated Macbook Pro and Macbook Air. Both are going to however hit the market all together. I personally got confused after checking out the configuration and specifications of both the model. The good news is that I am nowhere in a plan to buy either of them so I will not have to break my head in selecting the one amongst them. Trust me until now I didn’t even able to make out which one is better as both seem to be best at their places. So guys, I leave it on you. let me know you choice. What do you think, is Macbook Pro 15 inch Retina display going to create more havoc than macbook Air? I want to see as many people posting and discussing about it. Let’s see what could be possible future of both of these products. Desperately waiting for a spicy discussion.

Re: updated MacBook Pro vs new MacBook Air

Everyone knows that from past months apple has been talking of introducing both updated Macbook Pro and macbook air. And however yesterday both of them have been officially declared to be come up soon in the market. I personally have been kept on hearing much about the Macbook Pro over macbook Air. Seems like the updated macbook pro’s retina display have taken away the attraction from macbook air. I have seen people talking about its retina display all the time and also about the advanced features that has been introduced in the machine. After reading yesterday’s discussion on both macbook pro and macbook air I can only say that macbook pro stolen the show. It has lot to discuss when compared with macbook air. The most interesting thing in this newly updated retina display macbook pro is its size and length. Apple has this time considered the size a lot, they have made this model thinner and lighter as much as possibly with lots or extra additional feature keeping retina display as its main attraction.

Yesterday I am sure most of the users got clear with their decision of buying the best upcoming Apple laptop. Before yesterday macbook pro was one of the thick and huge size bulky product which had no comparison with the always meant to be thin macbook Air. However my decision is to stay with new Macbook Pro as it really attracted and impressed me a lot. No matter what others think for me macbook pro retina display is quite well arranged.

However macbook air was also said to be one of the good looking thinner laptop available with Apple. According to me most the thing lacking in his model was related to its hardware specification. Everyone knows that macbook air was always in news and controversies due to the absence of the optical drives and other ports and also due to its low performance. And also its limited storage capacity lowered it demand but after yesterday’s announcement seems like all the drawbacks has been overcome and fulfilled all the way. The only difference I can now see between macbook pro and macbook air is the retina display that has been introduced only in macbook pro, other than this feature I don’t think macbook pro has done any better improvement in its updated version. Whereas macbook air as already I explained above has not just made lots of improvement but also it has polished its existing features more advance. As clear as crystal, my vote goes for Macbook Air as it has came up with lots of improvement so we can surely have many expectations with this laptop. But I would still stay and wait for a while to get more clear picture about their post production.

Yeah that’s true, it would be better not to comment on either of them and simply wait for the reviews and their customer’s feedback. Until now it’s only apple who have commented on both the model’s features and other specifications. As both the models are their own product obviously they won’t compare both and degrade either of them. I won’t do it if I produce anything by myself. Yes, if I manage to modify something then definitely I will not stop myself in comparing the modified version with the older one but comparing two of a kind is not possible for any manufacturers.

According to the popularity even now I can easily make out that its macbook pro that is stealing out everyone’s attraction. There are many reasons for it. The best part about both the models is that they both have come up at the same time with entirely different upgrades shutting off the doors for the older Macbook pro 17 inch. Making choice can be made easier if you try to meet your own necessary requirement, like if you are willing to go for more thinner and great display then better go for macbook pro and if you need to check out the upgraded and improved hardware and other specifications then go for macbook air. Both macbook pro and macbook air before yesterday’s announcement were sailing at the same boat. People are still finding it difficult to choose the best then they can certainly wait for the complete specification of the systems to come up on web.

Nobody can comment on the display specifications of macbook pro. Trust me it’s the best I have seen ever. Forget about the retina display its other quality of the laptop are very much breath taking. Its resolutions are 2880x1800 then it has 1.5 times higher pixel quality than a normal HD TV i.e. 5 million pixels. It takes on 220 pixels/inch. Also the display features are well increased like the contrast has been made more advanced by 29 percent and the screen glass is almost 80% less reflective and the best thing is about its viewing angle. With no external afford you can easily get around 178 degree of wide viewing angle. This new model looks like went into a high dieting course. The new model’s weight has been decreased from 2.56 kg to 2.02 kg and the thinness decreased from 2.41 cm to 1.8cm. I don’t think that anyone would easily let such a highly based display laptop go from their hand.

And do not think that macbook pro has only made its make with the best display quality. Who says that its internal (hardware) features are not good? With the display also the other hardware things have been upgraded well. The RAM, 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM has been made faster. NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphic card and Intel Ivy Bridge processor.