Thread: Should I have Netflix or prime on Kindle Fire?

Should I have Netflix or prime on Kindle Fire?

I shouldn’t be in so much of hurry seems like I have messed up everything. I do have a Kindle Fire ebook reader with me from past 1 month. The thing is that I already had Netflix installed into it obviously for online video streaming purpose. Recently last week I did get an offer of activating a free prime subscription, a free video streaming and TV shows looked quite interesting for me. Guess what? I activated the subscription, now I have both in my device. Now I am really worried. I should I thought twice before having the subscription but now I seriously have no idea of what to do. Just let me know whether having both in the Fire affect the device. if not then which have should I throw off from the device. Should I go with Netflix or I should go for Prime. I don’t have any issue in having both so if there is no harm in keeping them together. I will happy having both of them in my fire.

Re: Should I have Netflix or prime on Kindle Fire?

Hey, I don’t think there was any requirement of creating a thread for such small queries. There is nothing for you to worry; you have not committed any mistake by which either of your application or subscription will stop. You can surely have both in your device without getting trouble. I am telling this with my own experience, I do have both the apps in my Kindle Fire reader and you know what, I haven’t faced any issue until yet with them. They work great for me; in fact they have proved to be very much interesting and useful to me. If ever I am not able to get any video available on Netflix I simply turn towards Prime and get it from there. The same way if ever I do not able to get any video on Prime I turn towards Netflix. I personally prefer prime and also feel that shipping through prime is affordable and also convenient if you are a regular visitor of amazon.

However if you do not like the paid subscription; then you can stick with only one i.e. Prime and if in case you do not like the facility provided by Prime then you can stay with Netflix. Do not worry stay with either one or two nothing is going to harm you in any case. its your choice dude.

I too had both in my fire once upon a time but not now I removed Amazon Prime quite long time ago as I wasn’t fully satisfied with its working and features. Actually Prime was good but not the best when compared with Netflix. Firstly I had Amazon Prime with me, I really liked it and also used it for a long time then suddenly once on my friend’s recommendation I also installed Netflix and found it working well and great, in fact it was much better than Prime. The video streaming in Netflix was just awesome and also faster than Prime. Until I used Prime I never knew that there was other online streaming application available on web that are much better than Prime. However at least now I came to know about it.

Other than the slow comparative streaming everything is fine with the Prime. So do not worry you can have Prime too with you. I personally preferred Netflix but still I have both in my device. Reason is quite simple, as already said above the lack of available videos on both the apps are the core reason that made me to stay with both. You know, the best thing about Amazon prime is that it has lots of video that you can rarely get from any other place. Only because of this I will tell you to be with Prime. If you start comparing both I am sure you will end up with equal positive and negative points for both. It’s a open decision, you will definitely get a mixed opinion here in this thread. so do not get confused, rather go with both.

if you have a free shipping at Amazon Prime then why you are in hurry. You can simply stay and use it from the next remaining days and decide easily after reviewing your own experience. Again I would say to stay with both, rest everything is on you.