Thread: iTunes Store running very slow on ipad 3

iTunes Store running very slow on ipad 3

Three days ago i got delivery of my new iPad 3 from flipkart. Am too happy with its features and performance except one problem. Dont know why my iTunes Store is running very slow whereas web browsing is working fine. I am unable to understand why is it happening. There is just a kind of spinning icon stays every time I am trying to connect.

To fix it out myself, i even performed default factory reset but that too doesn't seems to work. I am sure that the problem is not related to the internet connection because as i stated above, my web browsing is proper. Is there anyone here has the same issue and find the solution for that ?

Re: iTunes Store running very slow on ipad 3

Yeah I can understand this because I am also the victim of this problem. I tried everything such as resetting tab, renewed ip address, resetting network, etc but nothing helped. I am using it on WiFi with my internet connection with 100 meg speed, so i dont think internet connection would be the problem as well.

I guess i started getting this problem since i updated my iPad. Is this the case with you ? Did you updated your device in last 3 days ?

Quote Originally Posted by Olikodi View Post
    I guess i started getting this problem since i updated my iPad. Is this the case with you ? Did you updated your device in last 3 days ?
    Yes, i did a update it on the same day i got it into my hands. I though i should do it before i install anything on it like apps and games. Is that the cause of this problem ?? Is it the bug in this new update ?

yeah, to me it actually seems the problem with Apple. I have seen many people facing this problem only with iTunes, no matter its iPad 3 or 2. May be this issue is related to the specific iTunes account or with the Apple server. Just hope they can do something about this. I guess till than we have no option rather than is waiting and not using this application.

Hello guys, actually the problem is with iTunes Match. If you guys have noticed (like i did) there was no such issues earlier than iTunes Match launched. Since i enabled iTunes Match, even i started getting the same problem with my device's iTunes.

I guess you got what you need to do in order to fix it, right ? Simply disable iTunes Match.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikhar View Post
    Hello guys, actually the problem is with iTunes Match. If you guys have noticed (like i did) there was no such issues earlier than iTunes Match launched. Since i enabled iTunes Match, even i started getting the same problem with my device's iTunes.

I guess you got what you need to do in order to fix it, right ? Simply disable iTunes Match.
    You are absolutely correct. I tested disabling iTunes Match on my iPad and noticed that my iTunes was working fine without it. So currently the issue has been solved but don’t know how long. Apple should solve this issue as soon as possible . And yeah, I must say that this problem is only related to iOS and Max OS. There is no suc issue if you are using iTunes on Windows systems.