Thread: Need suggestion for good Tablet Pc based on screen, connectivity and storage

Need suggestion for good Tablet Pc based on screen, connectivity and storage

Now a days, it seems like Tablets are rocking the market. Even i used few tablets for few hours and i got impressed. So, now I want to buy one of the best Tablets which has best screen, connectivity and more storage space. And need you guys help for the same.

I want it for my official use like for emails, chat, etccc. And in free time i usually love to watch movies and videos. So i want any tablet with big screen to enjoy movies on large screen, and storage according to that coz i would be storing huge number of movies. And offcourse good internet connectivity so that i can check my emails, and remain connected with messengers.

These are my small requirements So i request you guys to please suggest me few better tablet PCs according to my needs. Dont worry about budget, that is the later part, first i need a good device. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need suggestion for good Tablet Pc based on screen, connectivity and storage

If you want a best tablet as per screen, touch, connectivity and storage all in one, then there is no one better than Apple's new Ipad 3. It is one the best selling tablet in world. As my personal experience no other brand is able to beat Apple in any terms except price. iPad 3 consist 9.7inch retina display with 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch which is not provided in any other tablet.

Also as you wanted huge storage capacity, iPad comes in various variants such as 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB. I guess 64 GB is too enough for saving number of HD movies as well. Also it has powerful specs including Dual-core Apple A5X custom-designed high-performance processor with quad-core graphics which supports high resolution as well as true HD movies. It has Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) which downloads the movie very faster. It also has Bluetooth 4.0 technology.

It is also available in cellular network so you can download movie and check mail via GPRS also. It has support for most of file format supports like mp4, div, divx, mpeg, flv, avi, and much more. So, i think this is best as per your requirement.

Re: Need suggestion for good Tablet Pc based on screen, connectivity and storage

No doubt, Apple is the best brand in gadgets and iPad 3 is the best Tablet available today. But don’t forget Samsung dude. If you are aware you might be knowing that Samsung has covered the entire gadget market since releasing its Galaxy series and few other Android powered devices. If you want a good Tablet with low price compared to iPad 3, than do think about Samsung galaxy tab 10.1. It has 10.1 inch screen with 1280x800 pixel screen resolution offering best experience watching HD movies. It supports 1080p @ 30fps for True HD quality. Even it is powerful with 1GHz dual core Nvidia tegra 2 processor; furthermore it supports wifi connectivity along with HSPA and GPRS connectivity.

So, you can download movie anywhere and anytime by using GPRS service as well. Samsung is always best for smooth and multi touch. Best part is it’s a Android Tablet where you can download millions of free interesting apps and Games from Google play. It is one the best tablet running in market. I will give you some important specification for this tablet to know more about it.

Specification:

• Camera: 3.15 MP with auto-focus and LED flash
    • Chipset: Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
    • CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
    • GPU: ULP GeForce
    • Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, compass
    • Memory: 16/32/64 GB storage with 1GB RAM

If you want buy tablet for watching movies and internet connectivity only and not interested in using applications go for Blackberry Playbook which save your money too. Blackberry playbook is good tablet as per the requirements you mentioned above. Remember you wonty be getting number of applications or games as you get on Apple Store or Google Play.

Its also cheap tablet available now day with a good brand Rim, it costs just around 14 to 15K. You also get 16GB Storage and a 5MP camera, capacitive smooth touch screen and much. It has all those features we need a tablet. The only drawback is the lack of supplications but rests of the things are good. Blackberry is good brand also so why should not buy this. The best part with BB playbook is you get Warranty cover upto 18 months, I don’t think any other company has such offer.