Thread: Which is better FinePix HS30EXR or HS33EXR

Which is better FinePix HS30EXR or HS33EXR

Just recently saw this two models on web. I am confused which one among them is better. There is no major difference among the price. Can anyone help me to find out the exact different among them. Because when I went on certain review I saw that both have identical features. With 30x manual zoom the images would be awesome. What new does this models offer in better image stabilization.

I mostly carry camera on vacation and this time going to place where there are ample of clouds. So mostly in evening the lights will be low and carrying a sepereate flash light is bit tough. My friend suggested me this camera as according to him this camera have ability to give a better picture in dim light also. I am sure that the images will not be blurry if played with light settings. Second important thing to choose this model is battery life. I had gone through the feature list which showed that it has really long battery life. Does anyone has tested this yet. Thanks.

Re: Which is better FinePix HS30EXR or HS33EXR

Both looks one the same to me. If you go on official website you can see that there is common specification mention for both type of camera. I think you can go for any of those. It does not really matter. Both the models offer you 16M BSI EXR CMOS Pixels, Manual Zoom upto 30x (24-720mm), a 3.0-inch LCD Monitor, ISO12800 Sensitivity and Advanced Anti Blur. The price of HS30EXR is approx $369 & $434 for the other one.

If you want to find the difference you might need to check the camera manuals in detail. In my case I had not able to locate the exact difference. There can be certain features which are additional in HS33EXR which does not really matters. Because both models high end with rich camera features. For DSLR camera's you also need to check what accessories you are getting. That also makes a major impact on the camera pricing. Some of the manufacturers simply offer you a set of camera lenses on discount rate. And it is worth to purchase, because if you go for additional lenses after sometime that might costly you more.

It does not matter if you are using the camera for professional purpose or regular, you must carry a set of lenses with you.