Thread: Organized playlists disappear after restarting Nokia Asha 302

Organized playlists disappear after restarting Nokia Asha 302

I purchased Nokia Asha 302 a week ago and I have started using it. After two days of using it, I put some songs in my phone. They were total 80 in number. I had set genre for every of the song like Classical, Rock, Instrumental and many more. The first time I updated the music library in my phone and all the songs got organized according to the genre I had set. Two days later, the battery of my phone finished and it got turned off. Since I was outside my house, I couldn’t recharge my battery, but when I went home I put my phone back on charging. After the phone was charged and turned t on. When I started the music player of Nokia Asha 302, all the songs that were organized in the playlist according to the genre had again been randomized. All the songs were put in the previous randomized order. It happened two more times, when I organized the songs in playlist and after resetting the phone, the list got disturbed. Can somebody tell me why this is happening? Why can’t my new mobile phone preserve the playlist properly?

Re: Organized playlists disappear after restarting Nokia Asha 302

This is a well known issue that many other customers of Nokia Asha 302 users are facing. This issue has been notified to the manufacturers who have said that any such problem seen in the will be rectified at Nokia Care Centre. You can contact you nearest Nokia care centre and they will suggest you or maybe update your phone’s software to make the playlist remain in organized form. I still can’t understand what can be the reason for cause of this problem, I mean I have used Nokia Phones in past. Al those phones have been of different series, some were of higher level than Nokia Asha 302, some were of lower version than Nokia Asha 302, but this is the first time I ‘m seeing such problem. It’s presence in a brand new phone is also surprising. If it was seen in small amount of phones, we could have referred it as a small defect and ignore d it, but many people who purchased this phone are complaining about it. I hope Nokia has some solution for it or they might lose lot many customers.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Organized playlists disappear after restarting Nokia Asha 302

I think that you will need to stick to the old method of connecting your phone to the laptop or desktop computer using wires to use your phone as a modem. Also using Joikuspot tethering needs high speed internet and to add to this, the network of the internet you use should be stable. Any fluctuation caused in it might cause the internet connection to break. Since Joikuspot tethering used to create a Wi-Fi network, it was less secured than an wireless network should be. An expert hacker or person having knowledge of such malicious activates could easily misuse this feature.