Thread: Cant update Nokia Asha 303 to v13.44

Cant update Nokia Asha 303 to v13.44

I have bought Nokia Asha 303 and I have been using the same from a couple of months and I am not having any issues with its functionality. The problem is that I just came across Nokia Asha 303 v13.44 update and when I am trying to download the same then I am getting and error message saying “No New Software Update Available” I don’t know what is the issue all about, I mean when I can see it as available then why it is not allowing me to download the same and telling me that No New Software Update is Available. Is there anyone who has faced the same?? Has anyone downloaded Nokia Asha 303 v13.44 update successfully?

Re: Cant update Nokia Asha 303 to v13.44

See as far as I am aware the Availability of update is actually based on Product Code / Region and they need approval from isp so that they can be installed on your phone. There are possibilities that it might be an update in general and might have not been approved by your isp by now. I also wanted to share that Nokia Asha 303 v13.44 update is outdated and a new latest software release for Nokia Asha 303 is 14.38 you can use your Nokia Suite for downloading the same. I am not very sure if it would be available in your region but you can check out the same using Nokia Suite. The things that have been added in the 14.38 update are as followed:
    • WhatsApp launcher
    • 3D view for Maps in selected cities
    • Nokia Money app (in India)

It is said that the Performance and usability has been improved as well. To check out for the update just select Menu -> Settings -> Device -> Device updates. Hope that helps.

Ok so after you suggestion I have checked out in Menu -> Settings -> Device -> Device updates and I am not even able to see v14.60 in the list as well. It is just showing v13.44 and as I have mentioned I am not able to download the same as well. Is there anything I can do know?? I don’t think I am missing out anything? Is there anything wrong with my phone or even v14.60 has not been approved by my isp as you have explained?? What do you think about my case ?? Any further help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

I don’t think that there might be something wrong with your phone but like I have explained it Availability of update depends on Product Code / Region. It might not be available for you by now. If you might have checked out the latest software section then you will find it saying below thing as well:
    "* Please note that the latest software version may not be available for your device, and the benefits listed may not be available to you, or be available in selected countries."
    Hope that’s clear, if you still have any doubt regarding the same then you can better visit nearest nokia care center and check out what they have to say about it.