Thread: Is it worth to buy Buffalo MiniStation USB 3.0

Is it worth to buy Buffalo MiniStation USB 3.0

Is it worth to purchase MiniStation Extreme - HD-PZU3 external hard drive. The price range lies between Rs.5,000 to Rs.6,000 for 500GB. I found that this external drive got a very good ratings. After looking on certain images it look nice with covered up skin and usb port. It is quiet different in comparison to other external drive. One that that I want to know also will I get the same USB 3.0 speed on USB 2.0 connection. I don't think so. I had purchased recently a USB 3.0 drive and the transfer ration is far more better on the same connection. The reason to buy this product is usb 2.0 compatibility which many devices lacks.

Re: Is it worth to buy Buffalo MiniStation USB 3.0

Yes you should buy it. I had gifted one to my friend and till yet there are no complains. I found that this external drives give you more better transfer rate in comparison to regular one. Also it is very portable to carry. If you use this on usb 3.0 controller then you can expect around 5gb of transfer rate. It is equipped with shock protection feature and has military standard cover which is mostly needed for many external drives.

Re: Is it worth to buy Buffalo MiniStation USB 3.0

If you are buying that then go for 1TB. There is nothing much talk about this product. But I had found this a value for money product. The specs shows that the device can offer you 5Gbps of transfer rate. It has nice design and shock proof cover. With 2 year warranty on the same you can simply carry your data wherever you want. There are certain tools provided in this device which can be used for automated backup purpose.