Thread: Should I buy Micromax A45 Punk Android phone

Should I buy Micromax A45 Punk Android phone

Micromax again released a low range android phone. It is called as A45 Punk. I am looking for budget android phone. But the issue is that, I cannot simply go and buy this. Last time I had used Micromax W900. This phone was awesome. It has Windows phone OS and now I want to switch to Android. I need help to find proper information and advice on this, that I should or should not buy this. Because my friends had a really bad experience with Micromax products.

Re: Should I buy Micromax A45 Punk Android phone

For a phone under low budget this is best one you can go for. I am not really saying that this phone is awesome but it can full fill your android needs. There is a wifi headset in the box also. Within Rs. 5,500 what more you can expect. Till today I had found Samsung Galaxy Y as one of the best low range android phones. Good in performance, better touchscreen and nice output. And if you need a bit heavier model then you can go for Samsung Galaxy Y Duos. A45 Punk comes under Superfone series of Micromax. The official site claims that this phone provides HD Surround sound in wifi headset. Mostly people are looking for a good phone with better sound output. It has regular 650Mhz processor and 2mp camera. Don't expect much from this phone.

Any Images ?

Quote Originally Posted by sriniyamasri View Post
    Any Images ?
    Do you intend to buy the Micromax A45 Punk, in any case, you can check out its pictures below:

I am quiet happy with Micromax Products. They offer more functional products in my views. If you need a bit more better then you can see A52, A53 and A73. They are bit high range phone with more camera capacity and features. Talking about the Android version it one in all. Till yet I am quiet happy with products released by Micromax. The punk which you are talking about has wifi headset support which is hardly found in that range of device.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    Do you intend to buy the Micromax A45 Punk, in any case, you can check out its pictures below:

Tnx Dude

after compared with A75 it seems flimsy..also heard, Karboon has good models than micromax now

Quote Originally Posted by sriniyamasri View Post
    Tnx Dude

after compared with A75 it seems flimsy..also heard, Karboon has good models than micromax now
    Which Karbonn mobile phone model you are talking about that is better than the micromax phone? Personally, I feel that end number of users in India are still using Nokia mobile phones, but due to the android release, people have shifted more for it, and hence ios phones which on the other hand is very costly, are not in demand as compared to cheap andriod phones or nokia mobiles.