Thread: No sound in Nintendo 3DS. How to Fix

No sound in Nintendo 3DS. How to Fix

I have bought Nintendo 3DS and the problem that I am having with it is that there I am not getting sound from the speakers. It was working fine by now and I did not have any such issues with it before. I don’t know what has went wrong with it but I just wanted to know if there is anything I can try out to get it working again. Can this be because of some kind of hardware issue?? Any suggestions?

Re: No sound in Nintendo 3DS. How to Fix

There are possibilities that there might be some hardware issue but you can try out the below workaround and see if you are able to get the sound back.
    First power off your Nintendo 3DS and power it on again then go to the HOME Menu and turn the volume all to max and see if you are able to get the sound back.If it helps then there must be something wrong with a game or a feature's settings. If that does not help then your speakers might have turned faulty and you will have to get them repaired.

Re: No sound in Nintendo 3DS. How to Fix

In that case I just wanted to know if you are getting no sound from the speaker for some specific games or with all the games ? If it is with a specific game then as mentioned above there might be something wrong with the game. If it is with all the games then your speakers have turned faulty better get it checked.