Thread: Connectivity Problem with Nokia Asha 303

Connectivity Problem with Nokia Asha 303

I am using nokia asha 303 from quiet sometimes, recently I have started facing issues with my cell phone. When I am trying to wifi connection, I select nokia browser with no report that I select to wifi 3g or 2g mobile operater. I think I can be in the area covered by wireless network.

Re: Connectivity Problem with Nokia Asha 303

You can enable to connect your phone to wifi easily and automatically please check the below process.
    Menu > Settings > Connectivity > WLAN > WLAN search > On.
    Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Net connection > choose between ask first or WLAN first.
    It means whenever you try to conenct to the internet a message ll be displayed on your screen to choose the connection which are available. Wifi, 3g or other. And choosing wlan first means device will automatically search and connect you to the saved wlans connection when its available.
    If you wish to mostly use WiFi connection, also select the following: Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Packet data > Packet data connection > When needed.
    I may b a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

I have similar kind of issues with my phone when I connect my phone to wifi and start using the browser, i usually experience having my load credits used up. In other application likes social and chat I am not getting any problems.

If you dont want the phone to connect automatically to 3G/GPRS then goto menu-settings-configuration setting. Delete all the settings of your network provider. And if you want to use it less then goto menu and select personal configuration settings. Click and select web. Do not change anything and press back button. Do the same for access point as well and now you can activate your perferred settings.