Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is Lenovo Ideapad K1 USB Host Cable is out or not

Portable Devices

Old 30-05-2012

Is Lenovo Ideapad K1 USB Host Cable is out or not

Its been months that, I have bought this tablet and I must say it is one of the best tablet I had seen. It work pretty smooth but there is something that bothering me. I am looking for the USB Host Cable for this tablet. I have looked everywhere but sadly I was unable to found one. I am sure that USB Host Cable is out as it was listed in the K1 manual. The reason that I wanted this USB Host Cable so that I could connect my phone for tethering with this tablet. I really need this USB Host Cable. Is there any one here can help me to find this.

Old 30-05-2012

Re: Is Lenovo Ideapad K1 USB Host Cable is out or not

Have the same issue I have as well looked all over the place but not manage to find the USB Host Cable. I need this cable, in fact I have contacted eBay, Amazon, Lenovo and none of them have any answer to this. Now I am thinking why the hell I have bought this Tablet. I had the choice to buy the Samsung Tablet but I choose Lenovo instead, the worst decision ever, anyway there nothing much that I can do now. But it will be really nice if anyone here can provide me the link of alternate USB Host Cable.
Old 30-05-2012

That really odd because when I bought my Lenovo K1 it was having this a host cable. In fact it also has a data cable as well and one Power charger. I suppose that this is the USB cable and in fact I have connected the USB device with that cable and it worked perfectly. I was able to see the content in that USB drive, one things that I need to mention, may be worth to know that the cable does not have the part number which is a bit weird.
Old 30-05-2012

Well I have connected the Lenovo asking for this cable and those idiot send me the data cable instead which I already have. I was very excited but all was useless. I guess that Amazon will have this cable but when I looked for one there was nothing. Today I got the call form the costumer representative and he told me, USB Host Cable hasnít been released yet. I donít understand why they have to include the item in the manual if it is not available in the market.
Old 30-05-2012

Well I am not sure if this going to help you or not but I found the cable from the online store named provantage. I ordered it and I also got the mail saying that it was back order and they will notify me when the cable will available. I hope that I can get this cable. Saw some review of the user who has already bought the cable and were saying it works with the keyboard or a mouse.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,