Thread: How to deal with Catalyst Control Center host error on HP Pavilion DV7

How to deal with Catalyst Control Center host error on HP Pavilion DV7

I am using HP Pavilion dv7-1000 laptop and I have windows 7 operating system. In my laptop catalyst control center has suddenly started giving me problems. It was working fine in my laptop and but now whenever I try to open catalyst control center in my laptop at that time I get error saying host application not working. I don’t know what Is causing this problem. I have tried to fix this problem by uninstalling the catalyst control center from my laptop and then installing it again but after doing that also I get same problem. is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know?

Re: How to deal with Catalyst Control Center host error on HP Pavilion DV7

Have you tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the catalyst control center from the HP Recovery Manager? If you have not tried then you should try it first. I am suggesting you this solution because I was also having same problem with my Hp laptop and then I have reinstalled the software from the HP recovery manager and then my problem get solved. If you get same problem even after reinstalling the software from the recovery manger then let me know.

Re: How to deal with Catalyst Control Center host error on HP Pavilion DV7

I am also experiencing same problem with in my HP laptop and I have windows Vista operating system. I have made sure that none of the folders in my laptop are hidden but after that also I am getting same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by trying other solutions but result was same. After referring above solution I have tried to reinstall the catalyst control center from HP recovery manager in my laptop but I don’t know how to do that. What should I do to reinstall the software from the recovery manager?