Thread: Sony Xperia U vs Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

Sony Xperia U vs Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

Hello guys I am planning to buy the android smart phone. am confused between Sony Xperia U and Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. As you all know that now a day that Sony and Samsung are the biggest competitor. Most of the android phones in the market are of the Samsung only but I liked the look of the Sony’s phone.

I asked my friends also but as usual some says Sony Xperia U and some say Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. I don’t know that to whom I listen. I want a phone with good specification and features. Please help me in selecting the Best android phone for me? Thanks in advance

Re: Sony Xperia U vs Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

Hi there I have purchased the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. I am very much happy with the phone. This phone is really good in specification and features. The phone is available at lower price than the Sony Xperia U. This phone has the 800 Mhz dual core processor. The phone comes with Android 2.3 gingerbread. The phone has PLS TFT with capacitive touch screen. The phone is of 3.8 inches. The phone supports GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and HSDPA 900 / 2100 in 2G and 3G network. The phone comes with 4 GB storage internal storage.

The phone has 768 MB RAM for performing better. The phone is expandable up to 32 GB. The phone supports the GPRS and EDGE network. Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors come with this phone. There is 5megapixel camera with autofocus and, LED flash so that you can have the better picture even in the night. You can also view the 720p HD movies in the phone. The phone has the micro USB 2.0. The phone has the Nova Thor U8500 chipset in it. You get 1500 mAh battery with this phone so that you can use this phone for a longer period. The stand by time of the phone is up to 670 hours in 2G network and up to 640 hours on 3G network.

You can talk up to 16 hours and 20 min on 2G network and up to 7 hours and 30 min on 3G network. The phone weights 122g. Purchasing this phone will save your money and will also have all the requirements that you require. I think that you should have this phone as I am having this phone and having no problem in this phone.

I think that you should go for the Sony Xperia U. As you know that Sony has recently released many new models in the market. No Sony phone has got complaint that the phone has some problem or anything else. Whereas I have heard that the Samsung users are seen more in the Samsung gallery for having some problem in their phone.

As you are saying that you want a phone which has good specifications and features. Sony Xperia U fulfils your both the requirements. This phone really amazing in look and in features. Sony Xperia U supports GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and HSDPA 850/ 900 / 1900/ 2100 - ST25i in 2G and 3G network. The phone weights only 110g. In this phone you have LED-backlit LCD with capacitive touch screen. You also have multi touch function in this phone and that to up to 4 fingers. This phone comes with the Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine and Timescape UI technology which other phones lacks. This phone has the Sony 3D surround sound audio technology.

The phone comes with 8 GB internal memory so that you don’t have to use the external card to store your data. There is 512 MB RAM in this phone for better performance. You can use GPRS and EDGE in this phone. The camera of this phone is of 5 megapixel and comes with autofocus technology and with LED flash so that you can have better picture even in the dark. The phone has also has the micro USB 2.0 port. The phone comes with 1 GHz dual core processor. The phone comes with android 2.3 gingerbread and you can update the phone to the android 4.0 ice cream sandwich.

You get 1320 mAh battery with the phone so that you can have more battery life in this phone. Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors come in this phone. You can talk up to 6 hours and 36 min in 2G network and up to 5 hours and 36 min on 3G network. You can play up to 45 hours of music in this phone. You can also view the 720p HD videos in this phone. After telling you all this features I think that you will go for the Sony Xperia U.

I think that you should go for the Sony Xperia U. as this is the new phone in the market and the specifications and the features of this phone are more than the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.The sony supports the HSDPA 850 and 2100-ST25a whereas the Samsung does not. There is LED-backlit LCD in sony and in Samsung you have the PLS TFT display. You have Scratch-resistant glass in sony and in Samsung you don’t have.

In sony you have Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine and Timescape UI and in Samsung you don’t have. Sony has 8 GB internal memory and Samsung has only 4 GB internal memory. The Xperia U supports the USB On-the-go and the Samsung does not. Sony has the 1 GHz dual core processor and Samsung has 800 MHz dual core processor. In Xperia U you have HTML5 and Adobe flash whereas in Samsung you only have the HTML. In Sony Xperia U you have image stabilization and 3D sweep panorama technology for capturing the images whereas in Samsung don’t have. Sony has the IM and push mail service and in Samsung you don’t have.

The ppi pixel density is more in Sony Xperia U than the Samsung galaxy Ace 2. In Xperia U you have the 30 surround sound technology whereas in Samsung you don’t have. The Xperia U supports the HSUPA and Samsung do not support. I think that this comparison might have cleared all the confusion between Sony Xperia U and Samsung galaxy Ace 2.