Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want help to connect TV with Sony Xperia U via HDMI

Portable Devices

Old 30-05-2012

Want help to connect TV with Sony Xperia U via HDMI

I have bought Sony Xperia U and the phone is awesome. I love to play the game on it, itís really smooth on functioning and until now I have no complain regarding this phone in anyway. The only thing that annoyed me so far is that there is no external Memory slot. But I donít need it any way as I have iPod 32gb that fulfill my need of multimedia. I have bought this phone as it is good for the value and I really love to play the games on the move. What I need to know is of this phone support TV with HDMI. Like I can connect the phone on to my LED TV. Is there anyone here know anything about this.

Old 30-05-2012

Re: Want help to connect TV with Sony Xperia U via HDMI

This is one good question and it would be so nice to play the game on the giant screen of the TV. I have the HDMI cable of Xperia S and I want to know that will it be compatible with the Xperia U. Because if it does then that would be really nice. I just donít want to get the separate dock for doing this , so I would also actually like to know if there is any possibility of Connect Sony Xperia U with TV with HDMI.
Old 30-05-2012

Re: Want help to connect TV with Sony Xperia U via HDMI

I have to disappoint you all on this because as far as I know this phone wonít support the connect with the TV. The best that you can do is connect to source that has the Wi-Fi in it so that you can view media in the phone or listen songs and all.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,