Thread: Custom theme to control light color in Sony Xperia U

Custom theme to control light color in Sony Xperia U

I have purchased a Sony Xperia U and I am quite happy with my purchase. I really love the transparent light bar which changes with the theme. Now I just wanted to know is there any custom theme or application which will change my themes automatically. Because every time I have to manually change my theme so that the color of my transparent bar changes automatically. Only changing the wallpaper does not change the transparent bars color. So I am looking for any such app or custom theme which will automatically change the themes for me. Hope someone has come with any such app or theme. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Custom theme to control light color in Sony Xperia U

Hi, even I have an Xperia U and even I am looking for exactly similar app. I have searched on the internet and there is no such app available, even if there are some but they are not from the trusted environment or tested user. I have noticed that the transparent bar changes its color while watching the photos but I can’t keep watching photos for 24 hours. I want that the color of the transparent bar should change after every hour. I hope this is possible, please suggest something for us so that we can enjoy the functionality of transparent bar.

Re: Custom theme to control light color in Sony Xperia U

Unfortunately as off now there is no such app or custom theme that will help you to change your theme automatically. There are apps that are available which will help you change your wall papers automatically but there is hardly any such software which will allow you to automatically change the theme.