Thread: Running out of application storage space in Blackberry Torch

Running out of application storage space in Blackberry Torch

Hello friends I am facing problem with the Blackberry Torch mobile phone. Actually am running out of storage space of applications. I have opened Application management in my mobile phone and it shows that applications are not occupying more space but “others” have consumed more space. I don’t know how to identify which other data are causing this problem. I have opened browser in my mobile phone and then cleared all the cache but it does not make any difference. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Running out of application storage space in Blackberry Torch

I would like to tell you that you should go to the main menu and then select setup there. After doing that choose options. Now when you scroll down the list at that time you will see list of applications which is installed in your Blackberry Torch and it will also show you the size which is occupied. With the help of that you will come to know which application is occupying how much space. Try this steps it might be helpful for you. If you are getting this problem after installing any applications in your phone then you remove it from your Blackberry Torch and then restart your device. After doing that check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    I would like to tell you that you should go to the main menu and then select setup there. After doing that choose options. Now when you scroll down the list at that time you will see list of applications which is installed in your Blackberry Torch and it will also show you the size which is occupied. With the help of that you will come to know which application is occupying how much space. Try this steps it might be helpful for you. If you are getting this problem after installing any applications in your phone then you remove it from your Blackberry Torch and then restart your device. After doing that check whether your problem gets solved or not.
    I have opened setup folder and then selected options. Now after selecting the options I get list of all applications which is installed with its size but there is other information available regarding the data. I have also try to search solution for this on internet but I didn’t get any information related to it. I don’t know whether problem with my mobile phone software or anything else is causing this problem. If anyone has solved similar type of problem then let me know

In your Blackberry phone you can check which application is using how much resource. To check this you have to follow these steps.
    1. First you have to go to menu.
    2. Select options.
    3. After that choose device
    4. Go to “application management”
    5. Swipe to left side to see CPU screen

After doing that you will see list applications with their usage.

I was also facing same problem on my blackberry mobile phone and I have tried all the possible solution to get rid of this problem without any luck. I have also tried to fix this problem by resetting my mobile phone and but after few days same thing happen. When I tried to find solution on internet regarding this at that time I come to know that there are so many users who are facing same problem with blackberry phones but there is no solution available yet. I hope in the next update of the software wilthis problem l get solved.