Thread: Sony Xperia P wont update using PCC and SEUS

Sony Xperia P wont update using PCC and SEUS

I own a Sony Xperia P, recently i updated my phone using PCC. After updating, I noticed the SEUS is not working properly. Whenever I try to connect to Sony’s official website via SEUS, it takes a long time to connect. I don’t know what is happening, but I noticed this change just yesterday. Sometimes the website loads when many times it doesn’t. Even when the website loads, it takes such a long time that I tend to abort the process. Can anyone tell what is happening?

Re: Sony Xperia P wont update using PCC and SEUS

Are you connecting your Sony Xperia P to SEUS via PC, if yes, then check the speed of your internet. There is no problem with the update that must be used in your Sony Xperia P or SEUS. If there was any problem, you wouldn’t be the lone person to have doubt about it. You can try restarting your modem as it must have stopped responding or something must have gone wrong. When you connect Sony Xperia P to any PC, many processes are executed in background simultaneously.

Many of these processes need to connect to internet to check for new updates that might be available. Due to this, when you connect Sony Xperia P, a sudden surge in increased bandwidth must be leading to this problem. Restarting modem will lead to abortion of these processes, thus next time you will get better connectivity from SEUS.