Thread: Audiobook Sync failed on Apple iPhone

Audiobook Sync failed on Apple iPhone

I have having some of the audio books in my purchased folder but problem is that I am not able to sync those audiobooks with my iPhone. Whenever I try to do that by dragging the books to iPhone then all the things get stuck and I have to restart my iPhone. I tried to do that a few more times and that results in the same condition. So I am posting here. Please help me to get that sync with my iPhone. Thank you!!!

Re: Audiobook Sync failed on Apple iPhone

I think, I got the reason for which you are facing this problem. You will find that there is one tab on each book and when you click on that then you will get one option at the top which is texted as “Sync book”. I would like to tell you that when you scroll down that page then you will get the "Sync Audiobooks." You will have to select this I order to sync the book books. The earlier mentioned button “Sync book” is used for the printed books and not for the Audiobooks. I am sure that this will be helpful for you.

I am having one workaround for this problem that you can try in order to get the issue resolved. Just open the itunes and from there go to the books section. Select all the things in that by pressing the ctrl + A so that it will be highlighted. After that right click on the area that is highlighted and select “uncheck selection”. After this right click on the highlighted area again and choose “check selection”. Once you are done with that then you can again go back and try to sync the audiobooks. I really don’t know that what is the logic behind doing this but worked for me and I hope that it will work for you as well.

Are you using iCloud? If yes then I would like to tell you that this is not supported by the iCloud up till now but it is very easy to sync audiobooks from the iTunes. I really hope that this will also be available for the iCloud soon.

I think that there is some software problem with the apple. I am saying this because I found that some of the times audiobooks get sync without any problem but some of times it shows issues while sync. There is no problem of upgrade because I have updated the PC software as well as iTunes/IOS to the latest one. It must be resolved from apple as soon as possible.

There are many of the users who are having the problem with sync your audiobooks. It is very easy to sync the audiobooks from iTunes 10 to your iPhone. First of all, open the iTunes and then connect the iPhone with your computer. Now go to the iTunes Library and from there click on the Books. Select the books that you wish on your iPhone. To select multiple books, just press and hold the control buttons and left click on the books that you want to sync. After you are done with the selection of the books then you will have to drag and hover the books on the iPhone icon. You will find the iPhone icon on the left hand side of your iTunes. As you do that, you will get the sub menu and you will be able to drop all the selected books in books category. After this, when you look at the top then you will find that the iTunes is syncing your books, It will take some time for sync according to the number of the books that you have selected and you will be done with sync. Isn’t it simple?