| || |
Join Date: Jun 2011
Re: GPS Satellite Lock not working on Lenovo Ideapad K1
Well I am posting below several fixes that you can try.
- First of all try Factory Data Reset on the device. I am hoping that you are aware of how to do the same. if it does not work you , simply do following.
- Download K1_A301_02_02_110725_US.zip and K1_A301_02_02_110725_US.xml files on computer. After finishing with rename both the files to update.zip and update.xml. after that put both the file to tablet.
- In tablet, tap on Settings, go for About tablet, tap on system updates, and look for if any new update is available. Restart the tablet.
- Now perform above mentioned steps again when 110725 getting downloaded, simply again check for new version of update that I had already mentioned above. It will result into downloading of 110829 update and restart the system when it should be prompting.
- After restarting of tablet it should ask for data and time, now you should select SERVER SUPPLIED AUTOMATIC DATE & TIME,.
- Now you should update all the Apps as per the new version and customize the tablet as well.