Thread: Is there any Dell laptop with XGA Screen and no fan support

Is there any Dell laptop with XGA Screen and no fan support

I want to buy a new laptop and I want it fanless. I want to buy laptop of Dell Company as I trust this company. If possible I want fanless Dell laptop with XGA screen. I don’t require much specification. I want laptop with around 2 GB Ram, 160 GB or more hard drive, Core 2Duo or more, No need of Graphics card. Can anyone suggest me a good laptop with the configuration I have mentioned?

Re: Is there any Dell laptop with XGA Screen and no fan support

I think that you should go for the Dell Inspiron N4110 laptop. I think that this laptop will be best for you as you don’t require much specification. This laptop has the good hardware support and features. This laptop has 2.1GHz Intel Core i3 Processor. You can have 2GB or 4 GB of RAM as per your need. You get Windows 7 64bit operating system installed in this laptop. The video card in this laptop is Intel HD Graphics 3000. You also have 14 inch HD WLED True-Life Display in this laptop for better performance. In this laptop you get 500 GB of hard drive. There is also 1 MP Integrated HD Webcam. You will also have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ethernet LAN for getting connected. You get 2 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB 2.0 port with this laptop. You also get the HDMI and VGA port in this laptop to connect external display. You can also upgrade this laptop in future if you want to.

I have a perfect laptop for you. I am using the same laptop of which configuration you are looking for. I am using Dell Latitude E6400 and I will suggest you to take this laptop. The specification of this laptop is as follows.
    • Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 processor 2.8GHz processor
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 250 GB HDD
    • 14.1 inch screen
    • Finger Print scanner
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Nvidia Quadro NVS 160M
    • Windows Vista
    • DVD ROM/Writer
    • Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, Modem, Bluetooth

I suggest you to have Lenovo ThinkPad X220 laptop. This is also a good laptop with matching specification you want to have. This is a good laptop and that to at a good affordable price. The best part of this laptop is that you can upgrade this laptop to the latest coming technology. The laptop has Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Hyper-Threading Technology and Integrated memory controller which makes the laptop better and fast. This laptop has the Intel Core i3 processor. There is 12.5-inch HD LED Backlit Display for better viewing. The laptop also has the option of optional IPS display. There is 4 GB RAM in the laptop. The weight of this laptop is very less it is 1.3 Kg only. You have 250 GB of hard drive in this laptop. In this laptop you get Display Port and VGA Port. You have 3 USB 2.0 port and 1 USB 3.0 port in this laptop. You have SD Card Reader in this laptop. You get webcam which can record the details at 720p High Definition. You get Intel Integrated HD Graphics in this laptop. You can use the battery up to 15 hours. You can also update to this laptop as per needs and requirement.

I think that you should go for the Lenovo ThinkPad X230 laptop. I think that this would be perfect for you. This laptop has the required configuration which you require. The specification of this laptop is as follows.
    • Intel quad core i5 processor
    • 4 GB RAM
    • 500 GB hard drive
    • 12.5-inch IPS display
    • 2 USB 3.0 port
    • Memory card reader
    • Mini-Display Port
    • HD Webcam with face tracking technology
    • built-in 4G LTE mobile broadband, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth and LAN for connectivity
    • 1.3 KG in weight.