Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Will there be ICS Update for Sony Xperia P

Portable Devices

Old 24-05-2012

Will there be ICS Update for Sony Xperia P

Hello guys I am planning to have the new Sony Xperia P smartphone. I am already having two Sony phones and really impressed with the devices made by Sony. I really like this company and want to buy the android phone so thinking of Xperia P. I have heard that the Xperia P is going to have ICS update. Is this true that Xperia P is having the Ice Cream Sandwich update.

Old 24-05-2012

Re: Will there be ICS Update for Sony Xperia P

Yes I am also really impressed with the Sony’s new Xperia series. I am also wondering to buy the Xperia P smartphone. This phone really has great features and the specification of this phone is also good. I think so that this phone will have the Ice Cream Sandwich update. There is a news that the Xperia P will have the update to the android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,