Thread: Cannot sync emails in Nokia C5-00 through Email 3.21.0

Cannot sync emails in Nokia C5-00 through Email 3.21.0

I brought a Nokia C5-00 before a few months ago. I am really happy to buy this phone. It has 600 MHZ ARM 11 processor which gives awesome performance. It has Symbian OS v9.3 Series 60 operating system. I love Symbian OS because it has more capability than other Nokia phone. Other than this I have email 3.2 application installed on my phone. It does not sync properly with my email account. Whenever I try to sync emails client is disconnected automatically. It cannot create mailbox account. Anyone please guild me how to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot sync emails in Nokia C5-00 through Email 3.21.0

I also got this problem in Nokia C5-00 and I solved it by myself. I remove existing mailbox and create a new mailbox. I recommend you to do same and I hope that will also work for you. I teach you how to do these.

To reset your mailbox:
    • Open you Email 3.2
    • Go to Menu > Office > Emai; > and Select Setting.
    • Select Mailbox which you want to delete. Go to Option and Click on Remove mailbox.
    • Click on yes for confirmation.

If these will doesn’t work for you then use the restore your phone to Factory Setting from setting menu. It will restore your all setting to default setting. I advise you to take a backup of your important data.

Factory Reset Steps:
    • Backup important data in PC or laptop via Nokia PC Suite. Remove the Memory card.
    • Go to Menu > Setting > Restore factory setting or Dial *#7780#.
    • Popup is come and ask you for security code. Enter the security code 12345 and Click on yes.

Phone is restarted and takes few minute to restore your factory setting. Check for your problem and defiantly it will solve. If you lose any data then restore the backup which you take before performing factory reset.