Thread: Screen Color Changes after increasing brightness in Sony Xperia P

Screen Color Changes after increasing brightness in Sony Xperia P

I brought Sony Xperia P mobile phone. It is really nice mobile phone. It has 4 inch solid LED screen with 16M color. Screen has 540 x 960 pixels screen resolution with 275 ppi pixel density. LED screen of Xperia P gives awesome output but suddenly screen is little bit yellowish when brightness is set to 100%. It is un noticed under sunlight but when phone is in the dark room it is clearly noticeable. The screen color is something different. Green color turns to yellow in some area. Brightness is too high as compare to my Samsung TAB2. 100% brightness is better under sunlight but it is also harmful for eyes when phone is using indoor. I always put it to auto brightness mode. The problem is screen is something yellowish or greenish when brightness is maximum. Anyone also got this problem. Someone has appropriate solution for this then please help guys.

Re: Screen Color Changes after increasing brightness in Sony Xperia P

I also have Sony Xperia P which is really nice phone and I didn’t get that kind of any issues in my phone. I personally checked it with 100% brightness under the room but I do not notice the yellowish screen in my phone. It has high capacity of brightness capability and affect to eyes but I cannot notice color comp-ability issues. It seems to be normal.

Re: Screen Color Changes after increasing brightness in Sony Xperia P

I search on the internet about this issue and got that some people in china got this same problem in Sony Xperia P. So, I checked in my Sony Xperia P and I notice that screen is yellowish in 100% brightness at some specific area like at the time of viewing images, in browser, etc. You cannot notice that in sunlight but you can notice it when you are in side of room and brightness is 100%. Sometimes green color is also seems to yellow in 100% brightness. It is color comp-ability and warm screen issue. I hope Sony will fix this problem as per as possible and release the upgrade for it.