Thread: Lenovo ideapad K1 tablet reboots continuously

Lenovo ideapad K1 tablet reboots continuously

This is my brand new laptop and don’t know for what reason I automatically got stuck on a reboot loop. I bought this tablet two days ago and stood with this problem. I would explain you in detail, whenever I try to turn on the tablet first it displays Lenovo Logo and then as soon as this logo disappears the nvidia Logo appears and then comes the Startup tune that I set the first time. From here it starts behaving weirdly, after this start up tune again I am displayed with the nvidia logo even if I do nothing. After the nvidia logo is displayed 2nd time I get a boot animation and then again this frustrating nvidia logo appears. Trust me I don’t even remember how many times this nvidia logo appears during the single reboot. Hope at least now you all got what exactly I mean by RESTART LOOP. Is there any get rid of this looping nvidia logo appearance? I am really helpless, can’t do anything else other than just staring at this unusual behavior of my ideapad tablet.

Re: Lenovo ideapad K1 tablet reboots continuously

I have got the best solution for you my friend, what you can do is simply connect your ideapad K1 to your another computer system (see to it that you have another properly working system at your place, if not then you can share your friend’s or someone else’s system). After connecting try to start it in APX mode, over there into the APX mode you should find a device called as NVIDIA USB Boot-recovery". For this Nvidia USB boot recovery you need to first go to Device Manager, you will get it there. If in case you do not find any APX driver then definitely there’s no such driver installed into it. Just get it from internet of from the official website of Lenovo ideapad, as it is this driver is not a part of LeTools. Hope my suggestion helped you the best way possible. I would request you to try it and let me know the result.