Thread: Cannot find Anroid Market in Sony Xperia P

Cannot find Anroid Market in Sony Xperia P

I have this phone for a while but never had this problem. I accessed the android market application just one or two time in a weeks and it was working fine but recently when I tried to accessed the app it was nowhere. I have no idea how this happened. So I re-downloaded the android market app again for the market and that too does not worked. Is there anyone here can help me on this . As I have looked everywhere but was not able to find any solution for the same.

Re: Cannot find Anroid Market in Sony Xperia P

This is odd, but after installing the application from other website is not a good idea. So first of all I like to tell you get rid of it immediately. Application like that may damage your phone. Just restart the phone and then check again if you can see that application. It must be there just be sure that your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi or some kind of Mobile Data Network. Incase if not then setting > application > Manage applications and search the app.

I need help on this issue also. My brother yesterday gave me his xperia x10 to use and I am not able to find the Android market application on that phone . I was looking to download a game from the android market but now I can’t. What would be the reason for this. I don’t know if my brother is using this application or not. Should I download the android market and install it into the phone.

I had this issue few year back with the Xperia X10 and found that android market application is restricted to certain devices. I had done everything but that does not helped much and also after re-installing the app separately it did not work. But there are few place on the web that can provide you with the application which can be used only on a rooted phone. So I think rooting the phone is the only solution .

I can help you with this issue. I guess app has been updated so that is why you are not able to find it. Just go to the App Drawer and look for the Play Store. It is the same application but with the different name and icon. Google Play Store is the rebranded version of Android Market.