Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-05-2012

Is there FM transmitter in Sony Xperia P smartphone

Hello guys I am planning to buy the new upcoming mobile phone Sony Xperia P. I really like the features and the specifications of the phone. I also like the look of the device. I have heard that there is no FM transmitter in this phone. Is that true ? Can anyone give me the details that whether there is FM transmitter or not?
Old 23-05-2012

Re: Is there FM transmitter in Sony Xperia P smartphone

You heard wrong. There is FM transmitter in Sony Xperia P. I have seen all the specifications and the features of this phone on the internet. On every website I visit they have mentioned FM transmitter in its specs. Not only in the different websites but also on the official website of the Sony. You can use this phone to listen the radio. No need of worry you can also listen to music you have stored in this phone.
Old 23-05-2012

Re: Is there FM transmitter in Sony Xperia P smartphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bot.Me View Post
Hello guys I am planning to buy the new upcoming mobile phone Sony Xperia P. I really like the features and the specifications of the phone. I also like the look of the device. I have heard that there is no FM transmitter in this phone. Is that true ? Can anyone give me the details that whether there is FM transmitter or not?
You can better check yourself here on Sony's official specification list. They haven't mentioned FM Transmitter but they have mentioned that Xperia P has FM radio with RDS.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,